What did you buy today?

Raiden said:

Dawg yo music is on point. Very mello stuff. Lambspread is tight as hell. Good Job. Keep it moving.

Thanks homes. thats about 6 out of over 200 joints. You'll hear from me.

infradead said:

hey 777

check this place out..
they have a bunch of different headphone amps they make themelves..
they have one that probely about the size of you MP3 player that would make it sound a lot better and louder
headroom

they also have a dope selection of headphones.. i bought from them a couple of months back and cause they're based in bozeman i got drive down to thier showroom and try on some really really nice headphones i couldn't afford.. :(
i got senn 280's though :)

damn thanks man, cool site, i got some senn 280's also, although my pit gotta hold of the left side of em when he was about 4 months old:( they still work tho:D

Main Source - looking at the front door

Tenor Saw - ring the alarm

Chorus line prt 1 - Ultramagnetic Mc's

Crouching tiger on the Ps2

Menthol cigs

Bottle of Jamaican rum.

777 said:

damn thanks man, cool site, i got some senn 280's also, although my pit gotta hold of the left side of em when he was about 4 months old:( they still work tho:D

'An avalanche of headphones will bury you' Cool site indeed!
Shame they can't send grado's to england.

Anyway today i got DIDDY KONG RACING!

woohoo

flareward said:

Bottle of Jamaican rum.

j. wray & nephew 100% overproof 85% alchohol by volume.
straight from the factory with the typewritten label. the bottle that smokes when you open it and takes tarnish off metal. one capful can do a whole club in for the night.

Nothing Hip-Hop related today. I was in a mood for some Greatest of Records. So I picked up a few goodies.

The Beatles - 1
The Who's Greatest Hits
Elton John's Greatest Hits
Neil Diamond's Greatest Hits

(Don't laugh at this, it's quality music)

and Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.

Cost 60$ (CDN) Decent find for one night. I had to pick up a few pairs of boxers too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Coffee this morning to try to shake the hangover from the Sunday night Monday I have to go to Work Anxiety attack that caused me to drink. I hate those people.

James Bond "everyting or nothing" - Ps2

this game is heat.

Crouching Tiger/Hidden Dragon - Ps2

also heat.

j-traxx said:

j. wray & nephew 100% overproof 85% alchohol by volume.
straight from the factory with the typewritten label. the bottle that smokes when you open it and takes tarnish off metal. one capful can do a whole club in for the night.

Hahaha.

Wot you know bout that Traxx??...that drink is some serious sh1t!!...one bottle can last a year. gotta respect it.

malandro said:
Alesis Monitor One MKII from Turnkey

Walking through west end (london) wid a big box looking like a terrorist about to blow the whole place up!

LMAO! How the hell did you manage that in the west end???:D

two 32 ounce sodas for 1 dollar...

one for me one for my coworker..

infradead last of the big spenders..

i'm going grocery shopping and getting for my cat so i may have a big really boring list to post later

:D

flareward said:

Hahaha.

Wot you know bout that Traxx??...that drink is some serious sh1t!!...one bottle can last a year. gotta respect it.

oh hells yeah i know bout that...

i did the whole family in one year by putting too much into the sorrel. that sh!t was tougher than absolut. i got in trouble that year but they didnt beat me cause i didnt know better. 11 years old. :D

wicked spike.

A new graphing caculator :(. Screw school.

Some more gear. (clothing)

Street Fighter: The Movie. Anime :D

More stuff...

Back