What are a good set of monitors that are under $200?

SwagProductionz

@SlurRty on Twitter
I ****ing broke my monitors trying to carry both of them at the same time last night. Was gonna shoot a beat video but **** it... I might get the same ones but I'm thinking something different. Anyone have any suggestions?

Sup bro, go to the shop and try the KRK RP5's or the HS50's, If I could go back in time i probably would have gotten the hs50's because they are abit flatter although they lack bass but then again i find that the krk has abit of added warmth which ain't that bad, but try them at the shop. If you make hip hop i would say get the krk's there great.

KRK for making beats only

if you're interested in getting great mixing the Yamaha HS50ms plus knowledge as always
and then you can grab up the Yamaha subwoofer that goes with it for $400 with you tax refund later in feb.
or wait till you get your tax return and grab the HS80ms more bass response but $700 and then overtime still grab up the subwoofer later

I'm very bias on the Yamaha HS80ms as I'm investing the the ZenPro Audio Modification of them
Yamaha HS80M ZenPro Mod | Studio Monitors @ ZenProAudio.com

but you asked for $200 you're better off not getting studio monitors and going with something from the pawn shop
like a home theatre amp and some home speakers
you could probably get a great deal
like a older version of a home theatre system that has the
large floor speakers with 8" woofer 1-1 and half" tweeter
and get a subwoofer too

so yeah for only $200 on studio monitors I would even waste my time and money
my opinion sir!!!!

-Coach Antonio

For 200 you're better off not even wasting the money on it... you'll only end up with a shitty pair of monitors.

Back