West One | Aaliyah Tell Some Body Remix" | F4F

quite a confusing sound. snare and kick could be a bit tighter imo, a bit too much high end. the sampling works well and the chops sound nicely mixed. not sure about that guitar-like saw sound though, sounds a bit loud / hard.

Damn son this is beastly,. that intro goes hard is trippy and catchy.
only thing id have a complain about it , at a certain part the twistedness and distortedness becomes abit much.

i like the distortion, but i would agree with YWM, that some parts are a bit too distorted but i think uve done a good job, i like the overall sound man!
feed me back at the track below if you can.

Thanks for your feed, i was wondering what it was that was throwing it off, u guys nailed it. ill get back to your tracks tonight.

I think the ppl before me kind of pointed out the same things i would say.

The distorted beats are killer, but overplayed a bit. I feel it stands too upfront with everything else. The other sounds should stand out in the mix too, cause they are pretty nice as well, but the distorted beat overwhelms them...

Besides that, very good job.

Btw, Id appreciate if you could return the feedback: VERACE - ME AND ALL MY DRUGS (free download) - f4f / l4l

Really like the violin and the snares. Would be dope to have had some sections that were a little clear as the mix is distorted a little but I guess thats personal preference. The arrangement is dope!

F4F

love the vocal chops and the kick play, but I'd have to agree that the distortion throws it off. if you get a sec, check my Aaliyah remix:

Back