Webst@rbeats new song Guitar gimme some feedback ill give it back

I had written a whole paragraph on here, I guess it didn't post.

Honestly I'm kind of confused. I don't know if this is supposed to be a"world" genre type beat or if its just incoherent. I mean the structure or lack thereof, is confusing to me.

If you can tell me more about where you're trying to go with this track, I could offer you better feedback.

Not sure what you mean by "world", its on a 3/4 im pretty sure, and I couldn't tell you the genre I just made it and followed where it went.
what do you mean by lack of structure by the way, I want to work on that if that's something other ppl are hearing but im not

this was definitely interesting. i was listening to it as if it was in 6/8 time. i feel like this almost works. it kinda reminds me of some company flow or old el p shit if you're familiar with that. I def like the guitar part, and I like how the drum pattern is different. maybe different drum sounds would sound better. the drums sounded a bit too keyboardy at times. i think a different bass sound might work better too. i can't quite put my finger on it but the bass sounded a little cheesey. it was very interesting overall though

this is def interesting. cant really guess what the time signature is. more sounds can def be added to make the beat less plain. but the idea is great man. the guitar work is dope

appreciate it if you could feed me back: [h=2]https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-receive-feedback/new-old-school-wiz-khalifa-type-beat-f4f-471405/[/h]

i'm a big fan of wierd drums ... i like these drums ;but for i melody i didnt feel like something serious .... overall good job ... and keep working

I don't know if it's just because I made it or whatever, but everything is on beat for me I cant hear the things you guys are talking about,
signature goes 1, 2, 3, 4. 1, 2, 3, 4. 1, 2, 3, 4 . 1, 2, 3, 4.
as far as I hear

Last edited:
everything is on beat, its just a drum pattern different from most hip hop or popular music. I'm pretty sure its not 1, 2, 3 4 though. the beat could be counted as 1,2,3. 1,2,3. but to me it sounds like each musical phrase has six beats so in my head i was counting it as 1,2,3,4,5,6. 1,2,3,4,5,6. 6/8 can be counted as 3/4 though. it just kinda depends on how you divide the beat in your head. its definitely not off beat though.

Back