Wanna learn basic singing - Is there a singing game like guitar hero for mac?

CG Kid

I want to learn basic singing. I'm looking for a singing software that works like guitar hero - you see your pitch and get rated on how well you performed. A lot of my problem is pitch.

But there's nothing like this for Mavericks 10 (mac)! It drives me nuts because there's a ton of them for the iPhone and iPad that would work perfect!

Anyone know if there's anything like this out there? I found a few but they were all teaching music theory and stuff - very boring. I just want something simple with songs where I can learn basic singing.

Also, does anyone know of a tongue exerciser? I realize I need to strengthen my tongue since I'm a speed rapper. I'd engage in cunnilingus but don't know a female that'd be down for that several hours a day in my area. I'm looking for a device I can put on at the gym and while I'm driving where I can work out my tongue. It's odd, I can't find anything except this Japanese tongue exerciser which was discontinued a while back.

Thanks!

Why not get a vocal coach? They're not expensive. Singing (and rapping) is more than pitch and breath control.

Agreed. Getting some training goes a longer way than most singing software or games. I've never been a big fan either way. But vocal coach might be kind of expensive. Kind of like private guitar or piano lessons. I'd say if you really want to learn how to sing then use some video lessons like this one or this one - those are your best two options imo.

Back