Waka-Flocka is all illuminati

U

UpnComer

They try to brainwash young stupid thugs with his bullshit hood mentality music, ... its all negative, it promotes hood, (hood means ghetto, ghetto means poor) life as glorious and its just flat out wrong, ... young kids are gonna listen to his music an wanna be in the hood forever, theyll have felonies by the time their 16, theyll be selling crack to the already impoverished weaker members of society, ... its just wrong. I believe Waka Flocka was put out there by an illuminati group to be praised as sort of an anti-christ. (<This may be going to extremes) Somebody posing to be something good when in fact they are actually the true epitome of evil. His music was never good from the start so thats part of my reasoning, ...i have yet to find one good song of his i really liked but his face and name are everywhere, like im supposed to "like" him and "bump his trash"

the only reason he exists is to insure that the jail and prison guards all have jobs, ... and the police. The police love crime, .... they dont wanna stop it. The prison business, the private owned prison business. This is America, free enterprise, you can do basically anything you want in this country. BUT, freedom has its consequences. You can become crazy by all the media and music, tv and now the internet. If you dont have a good skillset, a good job, i feel for you. You think America is that great? NO, we are just a bunch of immigrants trying to make it in a new found land, ... things are changing rapidly all around us and yet, who do we have to turn to? NOBODY, .... everybody is taught to be self-sufficient so if you got problems you gotta dea with it YOURSELF. The psychiatrists are just writing scripts because they get paid by big drug companies, ... they dont give a **** how u feel. Theyll go and prescribe u somethin and then yank it right from ya and have your head more messed up than before.

Basically, all im trying to say is, wake up, dont become a follower, be your own person. Stop being so freakin lazy. Im gonna take a quote from jay-z on this one, ... "Theres a war goin on outside no man is safe from, it dont matter if you three feet or eight one"

I think jay-z used to be a bad example of a musician but has turned his life around and admitted his wrongdoings.

The illuminati is a secret society, .. they dont want you to know whats going on. So, be your own illuminati. Fuk the other guy. Learn to fight and be man of your word, a man of honor. Dont be one of these drug-addicted, brain-washed, losers... thats all i can say.

oh yea, and if you think you're all cool and stuff because you smoke weed, ... stop, ... the stuff actually retards your brain, dont believe me? Look it up.

Chief Keef = White mans way of leading astray colored people.

Dont believe me? ... think about it.

Im writing this based on my own experiences for if not my parents were not so liberal and more strict, i could of had a college degree and a good paying job today, instead im sitting in my parents house making "beetz" on Fl studio, ... and i think im the shyt. The only people in this society whoever truly helped me out were the old folk, because they get it and they know the right path. A young soul is so easy to take away...ive been corrupted 10 times over and its almost too late for me to turn it around with all my criminal records and tattoos, ... my future is looking bleek son, and its all my fault, or no, a messed up society, now i know why Lenin used to arrest people on the streets of moscow for smuggling in bootlegged Beatles tapes, ... because it corrupted the people who heard it, ...sure it feels good at first, but what does it leave you with? a thirst for more, wonder why Juelz Santana names his music crack? Yea...

Anyway, i gotta wake up and get ready because im lucky enough to have somewhat of a job, thanks to a family who worked hard for their living, and took the long and narrow path. Not my family but another one, ... mines corrupted, ... they started ****in people up back in the 60's and 70's too with the music and movies, ... we are at a point now though where everybody is connected, and we can look out for each-other when Obama said change, i think he was hinting at waking us all up from this white man ruled society, im white myself but i would like to see everything to be equal opportunity, ... and to achieve success, ... u dont have to care what people think about you, .. look at Drake, ... he dont give a **** what u think, ... he does him, you do u, u wanna be a hater go ahead. Let it be known they want you to hate, ... when you hate it makes you look small, jealous. So, with the haters, the lovers, ...the pessimists, the lurkers, ... u guys all just sit back and swallow a dose of reality, wake up. Stop it with this herd mentality bullshit u been following too long, and all your doing is dealing with all the other sheeps shit. WAKE UP!

Last edited by a moderator:
When i hear him spit i tend to start to drift off to sleep, very mono tone, ya gotta wonder how some of these cats make it big.

And hmmmmm you need to chill out brah.

Last edited:
The illuminati isnt real. Do you really think people worsship Waka Flocka? Waka Flocka Flame my nigglet? Hell no. People in the hood like wakas shit but theyre really thinking "Fk all that though, we gota get out of here". Time to stop blaming the white man for your ****ups. Accept that some people make it, most dont. Just try harder to do better.

why is he all over twitter?

why do i keep hearing his name?

i dont like the guy at all and i hate his music.

I refuse to be told what is hot.

Black people don't need to get out the hood. The hood is home. Black peole should do what they want because nobody cares about them. Let the hood be the hood. If you don't like the hood, get the eff out!

Hmmmm my advice to the OP would be to chill. If you let all this sh*t in your mind get to you then you will just end up a hater on everything and everyone that sh*t will drive you insane.

It's one thing having a free enough mind to realise what this world is all about and how f*cked up it is but if you choose sometimes just to say f*ck it! that doesn't mean your a sheep.
I say f*ck it many times a day and i feel it is better than any medication because long story short the world is a f*cked up place and it's only gonna get worse so there's no point having a nervous breakdown over it or playing the blame game for what is centuries of us humans (not just one color) destroying the world.

I too realise a lot of shit but ya know what? all i need is a sunny day, cold brew and a mutha f*ing bacon sandwich and it all goes away.

"Live the best way you can while your alive because it's over in the blink of an eye." Quoted by me.

If you really put your brain into then you will understand that the whole music industry is the Illuminati if you really want to go that deep.

Dave Chappelle is the only person i know who turned down millions from the white man and said "Naw im not doing that shit anymore"

Damn near 99% percent of the people in america, hell in this world can be bought.. Look at nicki minaj,Kreyshawn,2chainz name alone sets the black generation back 200 years..Black people shouldn't be associated with no type of chainz..just the way i think..

now i know why Lenin used to arrest people on the streets of moscow for smuggling in bootlegged Beatles tapes,

next thing you say will be "lenin was good" ?

This is the enemy,always was and will be.Everything else is a smokescreen.There are those who hide knowledge to enslave people.And there are some who are trying to shear that knowledge in secret.
pope-benedict.jpg

They try to brainwash young stupid thugs with his bullshit hood mentality music, ... its all negative, it promotes hood, (hood means ghetto, ghetto means poor) life as glorious and its just flat out wrong, ... young kids are gonna listen to his music an wanna be in the hood forever, theyll have felonies by the time their 16, theyll be selling crack to the already impoverished weaker members of society, ... its just wrong. I believe Waka Flocka was put out there by an illuminati group to be praised as sort of an anti-christ. (<This may be going to extremes) Somebody posing to be something good when in fact they are actually the true epitome of evil. His music was never good from the start so thats part of my reasoning, ...i have yet to find one good song of his i really liked but his face and name are everywhere, like im supposed to "like" him and "bump his trash"

the only reason he exists is to insure that the jail and prison guards all have jobs, ... and the police. The police love crime, .... they dont wanna stop it. The prison business, the private owned prison business. This is America, free enterprise, you can do basically anything you want in this country. BUT, freedom has its consequences. You can become crazy by all the media and music, tv and now the internet. If you dont have a good skillset, a good job, i feel for you. You think America is that great? NO, we are just a bunch of immigrants trying to make it in a new found land, ... things are changing rapidly all around us and yet, who do we have to turn to? NOBODY, .... everybody is taught to be self-sufficient so if you got problems you gotta dea with it YOURSELF. The psychiatrists are just writing scripts because they get paid by big drug companies, ... they dont give a **** how u feel. Theyll go and prescribe u somethin and then yank it right from ya and have your head more messed up than before.

Basically, all im trying to say is, wake up, dont become a follower, be your own person. Stop being so freakin lazy. Im gonna take a quote from jay-z on this one, ... "Theres a war goin on outside no man is safe from, it dont matter if you three feet or eight one"

I think jay-z used to be a bad example of a musician but has turned his life around and admitted his wrongdoings.

The illuminati is a secret society, .. they dont want you to know whats going on. So, be your own illuminati. Fuk the other guy. Learn to fight and be man of your word, a man of honor. Dont be one of these drug-addicted, brain-washed, losers... thats all i can say.

oh yea, and if you think you're all cool and stuff because you smoke weed, ... stop, ... the stuff actually retards your brain, dont believe me? Look it up.

Chief Keef = White mans way of leading astray colored people.

Dont believe me? ... think about it.

Im writing this based on my own experiences for if not my parents were not so liberal and more strict, i could of had a college degree and a good paying job today, instead im sitting in my parents house making "beetz" on Fl studio, ... and i think im the shyt. The only people in this society whoever truly helped me out were the old folk, because they get it and they know the right path. A young soul is so easy to take away...ive been corrupted 10 times over and its almost too late for me to turn it around with all my criminal records and tattoos, ... my future is looking bleek son, and its all my fault, or no, a messed up society, now i know why Lenin used to arrest people on the streets of moscow for smuggling in bootlegged Beatles tapes, ... because it corrupted the people who heard it, ...sure it feels good at first, but what does it leave you with? a thirst for more, wonder why Juelz Santana names his music crack? Yea...

Anyway, i gotta wake up and get ready because im lucky enough to have somewhat of a job, thanks to a family who worked hard for their living, and took the long and narrow path. Not my family but another one, ... mines corrupted, ... they started ****in people up back in the 60's and 70's too with the music and movies, ... we are at a point now though where everybody is connected, and we can look out for each-other when Obama said change, i think he was hinting at waking us all up from this white man ruled society, im white myself but i would like to see everything to be equal opportunity, ... and to achieve success, ... u dont have to care what people think about you, .. look at Drake, ... he dont give a **** what u think, ... he does him, you do u, u wanna be a hater go ahead. Let it be known they want you to hate, ... when you hate it makes you look small, jealous. So, with the haters, the lovers, ...the pessimists, the lurkers, ... u guys all just sit back and swallow a dose of reality, wake up. Stop it with this herd mentality bullshit u been following too long, and all your doing is dealing with all the other sheeps shit. WAKE UP!

I agree with your thinking bro -- i know what's going on with all this media-business man

Shit is deep

Props for posting this -- people should really take into consideration what you're saying

Last edited:
Illuminati_create_min.jpg

waka_illuminati.jpg

The record label pushing Waka is using him as a puppet.

He's so dumb he doesn't even know it.

The truth is right out in the open.

What about that meeting that was supposedly held in which some people devised an idea to push gangsta rap music to brainwash the youth, the NWA. Whoever thought that might of been true would be naive not to acknowledge the notion that they used the same tactic for Waka Flocka, ... idk but to me he just represents straight up ignorance. Shoot that *****, kill that *****, ... its all the same. I know when people are presented strong ideas they are resistant to grasp them but dang, ... i can just see it. The dude is untalented so he represents all the wannabe gangstas who would like to be rappers but are too bummy too get into the industry. Im not trying to make any friends right now, im not trying to be liked, im just pushing an idea, ... take it for what you will. Well see what happens in the future.

Im only saying this because i dont enjoy his music at all, i think its garbage intended to promote violence, ... and im wondering how he got SOOO BIIIIG with his music the way it is, ... it boggles my mind. Everybody knows this type of stuff occurs in the music industry but Wakas fame has got me baffled. How could a rapper so sorry get SO BIG. I just dont get it. While rappers like NAS get pushed aside because they start teaching knowledge. Or Lupe Fiasco. Im telling you guys, ... the ignorance is being pushed just as hard as ever, yet we are suppose to evolve as civilized human beings, i think the illuminati is doing this to corrupt this new generation of youngsters, so people wont get too smart and not have to worry about hate-filled peer pressure where chief keefs homies are like yeah dat mu****a got smoked, hahahahaha, ... he was tryin to be like us. Its the same mentality that waka brings but waka is older and should know the power his music has, but wait, yeah, thats right, .... he's an ignoramus, wev'e got that figure out.

Im feelin just like Lupe really, ... im so sick and tired of people laughing at death and being able to live with it. This isnt IRAQ, .... we are supposed to be the greatest country on earth but our media is dumbing us down, ... ive found my path, my truth, ... ignore everything i just said if u want. it dont matter to me. Im doin my thing, ... hope you do yours.

Back