Wadup FP VETS!?? Ya'll wanna get the forum poppin again?

Married Gunslinger

(Mod)Us Operandi
I do! Where are the battles? The threads dedicated to that real anticipated album? I remember we had a thread on Cuban Linx II that we like 20 pages...where ya'll at? Rome still around?

I feel you.

FP feels like a candle that burned out. I miss long threads, hell, I miss kendall and james, shits boring.

I feel you.

FP feels like a candle that burned out. I miss long threads, hell, I miss kendall and james, shits boring.

right,right,riiiight stuff is kinda of boring
well I get more music done this way

-Coach Antonio
Glory to Yahweh

This site used to be the most chilling place on the whole damn internet. No other forum had the same vibe as this place.

It is only about 1 - 2 years ago that this site felt like a whole movement.

Maybe its because the rap industry feels dryed out, and it has effected the internet......

hahahahahaha maybe everybody used the phone for the internet now and no web forum is mobile savvy yet? aint nobody got time to be on the puter if it aint for music nowadays

I think part of it is that a lot of cats that are on here are still learning the ropes and alot of the OGs are out eatin'. No real conversation or talk about anything useful to cats that have honed their craft and are out tryna make moves. It's been said before but I think alot of people have moved on to other sites like Gearslutz....

I mostly use the internet from my phone....forums just are too cumbersome like somebody else said.

Remember the Ice Boy thread ?

100+ pages.

Hilarious, pop corn worthy exchanges.

Teez were the good days...

We gotta keep FP alive y'all.

Remember the Ice Boy thread ?

100+ pages.

Hilarious, pop corn worthy exchanges.

Teez were the good days...

We gotta keep FP alive y'all.

Yeah, that sh*t was hilarious... Not too long ago either. I'mma be on more over the Summer, cause I'm going ham with the beat making for a few months while I find a 9-5... Just hoping this place picks up a bit in the next month.

Back