wackest rap lines/verses

fizzix810 said:
hey, ds. i like your new location. kid rock went to high school in romeo and first started doing hiphop in mt. clemens. detroit? he can't even claim warren!

you forgot white stripes and icp.

if our crew ever breaks we'll make sure we keep it flintstone. my boy is going to audition for opening for the lil' flip show at the purple moon in flint.
hopefully he gets on because:
1. he'll be performing one of my tracks
2. people will see how wack flip's lines are compared to his

kid rock needs his ass beat. i remember reading something about him last year writing a letter to the mich. gov't about trying to get White Boy Rick outta jail where he said they "led similar lives". wtf ever. i was damn near sick to my stomach after that.

and yeah, i forgot about the white stripes & icp. i wonder if it'd just be safe to put "the place where every white entertainer from michigan wrongfully claims". that stuff makes me sick. they're always the first ones to get on tv flashin tattoos, talkin about the "mean streets", and yellin "detroit rock city" (like anybody gives a sh.t about rock around here) and aint never had a detroit address or at least a 313 number. all those bastards should team up & make a movie called "888 Miles from 8 Mile" :D

and good luck on the lil flip gig :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
DS said:

kid rock needs his ass beat. i remember reading something about him last year writing a letter to the mich. gov't about trying to get White Boy Rick outta jail where he said they "led similar lives". wtf ever. i was damn near sick to my stomach after that.

and yeah, i forgot about the white stripes & icp. i wonder if it'd just be safe to put "the place where every white entertainer from michigan wrongfully claims". that stuff makes me sick. they're always the first ones to get on tv flashin tattoos, talkin about the "mean streets", and yellin "detroit rock city" (like anybody gives a sh.t about rock around here) and aint never had a detroit address or at least a 313 number. all those bastards should team up & make a movie called "888 Miles from 8 Mile" :D

and good luck on the lil flip gig :cheers:
I bet kid rock could kick your a$$ dough, foreal.

^
|
|
|
|
|
|
|-ummmmm...no?

one notable thing kid rock did was after the pistons won the title. a local station was trying to interview him and he was on his cellphone saying, "where are you? meet me at my house." then he leans toward the microphone and says, "i'm trying to get laid, dude." classic white trash...

DS said:

all those bastards should team up & make a movie called "888 Miles from 8 Mile" :D

wurd. 38 mile rd. that's romeo, isn't it?

DS said:
"its Mr. Pimp Pickle, walk wit a wiggle, keep a project chick and she gotta have that jiggle"

- manny fresh

thread closed.

You can't talk about Mannie, He's a producer(a very good one,the only reason ANYBODY listened to Cash Money). And plus that **** is just funny as hell.

And I can't believe no one mentioned Chingy...

"I swooped on her like an eagle swoopin' down on its prey
I know you popular, but you gon' be famous today" - Chingy "Right Therre"

kaliyl said:

I bet kid rock could kick your a$$ dough, foreal.

alright...

sorry traxx

anywho, im not sure where 38 mile is fizzix. didnt even know it existed. the furtherst i've ever been is 14 when im going to work. i tend to not hang out much past 8

and what the hell is "a$$ dough" kaliyl??

Last edited by a moderator:
ILL BEATNEZZ said:
Hey Da Knut...Kanye do got some wild lines....but the line where he says

"Killin ya niggaz on that lyrical sh*t/mayonnaise color Benz I push miracle whips"

should be referred to as witty, not wack...

It might be witty to you, but I laugh my a$$ off when I hear that line. It's a joke to me.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Jay-Z

" We got big guns that go bbbbbbdack bbbbbbbdack ":cry: that $#!t sounded awful.

I can roast the Ying Yang Twins all day, but I ain't gonna do it though. They my niggas

Da Knut said:

I can roast the Ying Yang Twins all day, but I ain't gonna do it though. They my niggas

"I'm a toys r us kid...you can't be serious...yes I is"

it's too easy

Yea def. Kobe Briant hits it on the top of the head with alot of his songs he tried to write
here's that verse about the sword

Your loves a sword slicing gently through my body/

Burn so sweet, blood boils when you speak (yeah)

Makes me weak but I refuse to weep

Yet when I sleep I feel tears tricklin?down my cheek (cmon)"

ClC said:
Yea def. Kobe Briant hits it on the top of the head with alot of his songs he tried to write
here's that verse about the sword

Your loves a sword slicing gently through my body/

Burn so sweet, blood boils when you speak (yeah)

Makes me weak but I refuse to weep

Yet when I sleep I feel tears tricklin?down my cheek (cmon)"

damn, he had all kinds of wackness in there...i give him a perfect 10 outta 10 on the wack-o-meter.

elbee said:

damn, he had all kinds of wackness in there...i give him a perfect 10 outta 10 on the wack-o-meter.

back in high school we would say he gets a 69 on the Gay Scale.

i brought this up a while ago, it seems to fit this thread really well... i believe it was:

"i flow like pee coming out your you know what/or dookey diarrhea coming out your butt/"

-shaq

lol imagine everyones face in the studio when shaq spit those lines...

first the awkward silence...

followed by a muffled cough from the studio engineer...

lol but who's gonna tell a 7"1 black dude that hardly fit in the vocal booth that he's straight up whack. Especially if u gettin paid!! :D

shaq's actually nice on the mic at times like that song he got wit bigge called u cant stop the reign nice lyrics by both but anyway wackest line i ever heard iz 'mobbin jumpin off the stage/throwin bows like johnny cage/all my nickaz ride high rushin thru the barricades/ fuc dat basically the whole song called nuk if u buk

Since we're on Shaq, what about his verse on We Don't Need No Hooks:

A E I O U an ass whoopin'.

Change my name like Prince, punks be trembling. My name ain't Shaq no more, call me Super Man emb-e-lem!

What the f*ck is that?!?!?!

Back