Violins and Beats

Hey man, I'm feeling the eclectic vibe of the light of happiness. I can't really associated with We don't know who we are...but I do appreciate the passion you have for your mix. I play horns and more specifically alto. I've always wanted to find a way to bring my horn into the forefront of my production but haven't taken it upon myself to do so. In short, kudos for putting your thoughts into action.

Thank you for your music. I'm totally fan. Your lead melody is beautiful and original! Keep up the good work!
EDIT : wooow i just listened Dopamine on your soundcloud....I have chills! You are very talented!

Last edited:
man this is nice you really have potential, just work on your mixing & mastering and arrange skills and you are good to go. i prefered the second beat aswell!

Now i listen to Magnapinna, incredible work too. I'm curious what soundbank or progs do you use?

Last edited:
I've got a love for real instruments in mixes, these arrangements are unorthodox in my genre but I still enjoy them because of your violin parts. Sounds good, maybe we can put some stuff together? Send me some bear violin tracks if you could? I would love to put some collaborations up on here of it!

Back