Vestax turntables?

K

kvnsgnsh

Vestax turntables R they anygood for sampling? cuase this dude at the guitar center only carry's vextax turbtables,,anyone got a vextas turntable?

You don't really need a nice deck for sampling unless you plan on cutting the samples too.....just pick up a crap table and nice needles

big timothy said:
You don't really need a nice deck for sampling unless you plan on cutting the samples too.....just pick up a crap table and nice needles

This is true. Kanye West uses a Gemini table for sampling.

Xabiton said:
got damn u got a nice budget on a turntable i wouldnt spend more than half of that
k,what can i get for 50 100 then?

Nu_Soundproduction said:

yeah man word, i use the TT1550

any turntable will be the same as the next one when it comes to sampling, its the needles u need to think about.
Direct drives tend to have hum from the moters as well. especially in the low end ones. actually the expensive high quality sound ones are usually belt drives kuz of the motor hum. Both ways are good I prefer belts but Directs have their place

no directs are always better for DJing, they are stronger, and they last longer, my belts are so weak now that they barely spin the record at a steady pace lol

Nu_Soundproduction said:
no directs are always better for DJing, they are stronger, and they last longer, my belts are so weak now that they barely spin the record at a steady pace lol
we are talkin samples tho. if we were talkin djin id agree with u 100% tho the higher end belts do hold up better than a $100 one.

Back