Vestax PMC-07 Pro Question

D

djkrackajack

Recently I have acquired an old Vestax PMC-07 Pro. However it did not come with a Power adaptor. I tried using a Universal Adaptor of the same voltage and Ampage (12A AC 1000mA) and it powers on but no signal is present - neither visually or soundwise. I'm pretty sure the mixer is in good working order but I have tried alrady 2 Universal adaptors. I am just about to order the original 07 adaptor as a last resort. I say last because I would have to order it online which I do not like doing but I will to get it working.

I guess my question is does anyone know for sure if its the adaptor thats the issue? I know obviously you won't be able to tell me if its anything else. But has anyone else had issues with trying to use an universal adaptor with their 07?

Thanks for your time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I need to bump this thread. Its been about 2 weeks later and I need to get a professional opinion and reply on it before I order anew supply...or at least some type of opinion. I figure someone has to own a 07 in this forum.

Hi

Did you ever find out if it was the power adapter. I have also come accross a PMC07pro and also have a not standard power adapter. Its the right voltage, amps etc but the same as you, no signal at all but have power.

I am in the mind of ordering a new power adapter as well and wondered if it solved your problem.

Be great if you could let me know.

many thanks

T

Back