Variaudio Problem

Erasto Mollel

Hi guys, I have just started using Cubase7 trial version to record my vocals bt when displaying Sample Editor only one stuff (Hitpoint) is seen! The rest of items such as Audio warp and Variaudio can not display...
I'm getting shit of this guys! I this setting problems or limitations of a demo version?
I appreciate your assistance please.............

limitations in software are there to encourage you to buy the full version

if you are really struggling and want to get on, get reaper which has an unending demo version and a cheap enough license of $60

thax much Wallengard, i appreciate your assistance but then what exactly demo version of cubase can i install to confirm usefulness of those vocal editing stuff prior purchase of licensed version?

I'm sorry what? Are you wondering if there is a demo version of Cubase with those features? Or are you wondering if it's worth getting the full version with those features?

If it's the first, I don't think so.

If it's the second, I honestly can't say. I am saving up money to buy the full version myself so I haven't actually tried it.

Last edited:
thax, then I'am from eastern africa and no any local distributor where i can purchase an e licenser, plz advice me on that. Do not get tired ma friend

You mean the USB licenser? You can find them all over the Internet. If you buy the full version of Cubase from Steinbergs website it includes the USB licenser. But I'm sure you can find the product cheaper from somewhere else.

I don't know if Thomann ships to your country, but I'd check there.

Back