Using rap as vent for bottled up anger

L

l3lackjax

This is something Eminem was doing at one point, and i almost want to do the same thing. I just started writing a song that sarcastically degrades slutty woman based off my own experience with said people(thats not its main purpose tho, but i already got some bars formulating that degrade these type of woman). But I want to deliver it plain as bread--how shit really is, the truth of it all. It'd be the type of record that people would whine/hate on, because they cant take the truth of it, even tho its real as ****. Those are the type of records i love and it gives them a timeless value because its almost like an example of how people should really be living.

Like if everyone was just as true and real as this would be, it wouldnt be an issue in todays world.. but people are ****ed. I mean at the end of the day i guess its just personal preference, but like who would want a girl who's ****ed so many guys casually(and all of them probably we're just using her for sex too) that shes loose as **** when it comes time to actually find someone to settle down with. People get all pissed about slut shaming but its different when your a guy having a sex vs. a girl just because of how it physically is. Pussy is going to get loose the more dick you shove up there, thats just how it is. Dick on the other hand, doesnt do that.

So, really, its the girls fault in the end if she wants to live that life. And thats why im down to insult the **** out of them through rap lyrics. Maybe it'll knock some sense into them LOL

maybe this is all kind of hard to understand but it almost feels like untapped power, the way im thinking here.. and I'm just kinda thinking aloud but does anyone have any thoughts on what ive said? I'd love to hear them!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, now that's the first i've seen here.Although I'm not judging girls who do this ( I mean you know if they want to then they can choose whatever who am i to judge :p)
There was one random fella who did stuff with about 7 chicks, not at the same time though lol who could possibly have the energy to do something like that wow.

Anyways about what you said about it making you rap better, maybe it helps you concentrate more because you're more into it.An obvious conclusion but still

While I totally agree that "feminism" and today's media are both ruining the morals of young women and America in general. But your anger seems somewhat immature. It reminds me of the UCSB shooter who had so much built up rage against women because he never got laid.

I used to be so insecure that my girl had been with a few guys but I got over it. Once you mature and screw around with a bunch of girls it won't matter as much. I look at it this way. If my wife screwed 10 guys and I screwed 10 girls, who cares? But if I screwed 3 and my wife screwed 20 then yes it would cause issues.

You seem like one of those cats who started listening to Hip Hop around the time when damn near every rapper was saying when they talk down to and about women that "they are just keeping it real" when in retrospect they were "keeping it real stupid" because let's be honest: The "boys will be boys" mentality has spawned a horde of "physically mature but mentally deficient and adolescent men" and "physically immature and mentally adolescent boys" who are dumb enough to entice young girls to perform acts and then videotape the results with the help of their boys (or men) and release it on the Net and get a pass while young girls film themselves twerking (the dance itself has roots in dancehall culture not to be confused with what's been misappropriated from strip club culture) only to get a beat down from their Dad. I'm not for censorship but truth be told Hip Hop's supposed "realness" is nothing more than corporate AmeriKKKa using centuries-old stereotypes to create a climate with the music as a soundtrack, that allowed Oscar, Trayvon, Sean Bell and Jordan Davis to get profiled and shot.

You should write it, lay down the bars and go off the feeling. I won't get into the emotional aspect of it, but the way the idea is arranged musically makes or breaks the initial thought. For example, you wouldn't spit bars with those ideas over something like My Block by Scarface and 2Pac. It's important to envision an idea musically, not just emotionally if you know what I mean.

Back