Updated new track "Liquid Courage" F4F

trance right? like it nothing bad to say about the mix. I know trance has a repetitiveness to it but I think some more variety would be nice. like when u added the extra bass notes and phased them my fav part. and on a side note how do u like making trance? ive been thinking of breaking out into it

trance right? like it nothing bad to say about the mix. I know trance has a repetitiveness to it but I think some more variety would be nice. like when u added the extra bass notes and phased them my fav part. and on a side note how do u like making trance? ive been thinking of breaking out into it

I'm not quite sure what genre this would fall under, I do see why you'd say it was trance though, especially near the middle it does kind of sound like something Paul Oakenfold would do. To answer your other question, ya, I really do enjoy making this kind of music, I still got plenty to learn , but I do admit it's quite fun lol

Hey! How is your snow dog?

Checked-out the track. It sounds good; sounds like a dance track to me, if that makes any sense...

GJ

checked your track out. dont listen to this genre much so i cant give you good advice. the mix sounds clean man. but i could see more variations in this. could hear this in a rave though lol

Cool stuff. The first snare that comes in seems really underwhelming. Other than that I enjoyed it, well done. The bassline is dope.

You should use a different clap/snare sample and try to "glue" your hats in to the mix and tweak their positions in your loop so that they flow naturally, this will stop them from sounding too repetitive and mono-tone. Given that the genre is house, don't you think it would be fitting to side-chain your kicks to your synth?

hey what an intro claps are sweet tune is massive nice see that drumroll near 1.00 i heard a full drop and some epic chords playing there xcellent potential with this tune but u need some full drops in there somewhere if you get me check some of my work tell me what you think https://soundcloud.com/#jamesfella-1
ignore the top two songs they are not mine

Back