Unreleased track with 2010 vibe!!

Anecha

Give your thoughts on the production aspect of the song!
Do you like the melody?

Stay tuned for more!

I wish i could say something about the kick but my speakers not connected right now, did you lowcut it from start?

It's a pretty chill song however i feel like the white noise 2:30 was dropped to early but maybe you intended it to be so.
I think sidechaining the white noise would fit pretty well to get a pumping effect maybe try that and see how it works.

You using some nexus piano :)?

I wish i could say something about the kick but my speakers not connected right now, did you lowcut it from start?

It's a pretty chill song however i feel like the white noise 2:30 was dropped to early but maybe you intended it to be so.
I think sidechaining the white noise would fit pretty well to get a pumping effect maybe try that and see how it works.

It was intended to be a clap white noise before the drop but I'm definitely gonna sidechain it as you said!

Yeah exactly.. Nexus! :D

The kick at the start wasn't intended to sound like a kick but more like a snare/clap to get the rhythm going while everything is building up to create attention. Like SHM's song greyhound but they used a real kick instead! Did it sound wrong or off? Thanks for the reply btw! :)

It was intended to be a clap white noise before the drop but I'm definitely gonna sidechain it as you said!

Yeah exactly.. Nexus! :D
Im not saying you have to sidechain it but i like the sound of a more of a pumping white noise sometimes. You can use kickstart or some lfo tool or grossbeats volume section etc for it :)

I just noticed pretty recently that some kicks sounds good lowcutted around 65-90hz while others sounds bad, some songs cut them during the intro before the drop then let them go fullrange.

Im not saying you have to sidechain it but i like the sound of a more of a pumping white noise sometimes. You can use kickstart or some lfo tool or grossbeats volume section etc for it :)

I just noticed pretty recently that some kicks sounds good lowcutted around 65-90hz while others sounds bad, some songs cut them during the intro before the drop then let them go fullrange.
Yeah, I used kickstart before but I wanted it to only trigger when the kick is active. So now I use peak controller!

Didn't know about the 65-90hz range but have also noticed that they cut the drums in intro often in older house music. Now days people don't like to keep the drum intro to please the radio listeners. I think they should at least have two versions of the song (just my preference) :)

Also, thanks for taking your time writing everything! It helped a lot and fun to discuss a little bit about our passion!! :D

Back