:// UnOfficial Home Studio Pictures Thread

EDIT: Never mind, I reread the description.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok let me say this. I think Cubase is a much better sequencer and works tons better and has more options to sequencing and faster for me. But as far as recording vocals and also mastering and mixing with effects, pro tools beats it out by far. I've used them both for a long time now so I know what I like and can work with faster for different things. Also, my room is too clean, the pics might make it look not clean but i think im the neatest guy I ever met. You would just have to see the whole house on that.

Plus. I found tons of decent speakers at around 200 in musicians friend. You guys need to get off the high horse with speaker prices!

Plus. I found tons of decent speakers at around 200 in musicians friend. You guys need to get off the high horse with speaker prices!

Sketta, do you remember the specific names of any of those cheap monitors? I'm heading to Guitar Center tommorrow and it wouldn't hurt to have a heads up on which speakers to look at.

Last edited by a moderator:
8246094.jpg

8246150.jpg

8246178.jpg

8246192.jpg

8246185.jpg

8246164.jpg

8246171.jpg

8246199.jpg

OMg that dude in wax heaven. What kind of keyboard is that? I see the MPc2k there. Where can we hear your beats?

Yall have some nice setups! I'm not postinga pic of mine, all you'll see is a computer! lol

for $150 a piece you can get krk 5's. There might be one other pair that are good for the same price too, but forgot what they are.

Motif ES 8
Reason 2.5
E-mu 1212m
Eurodesk 1202 mixer
Sonar 3 PE
M Audio BX5 monitors
studio projects b1
and other software that i rarely use
36674331_l.jpg

Last edited:
Heres My Humble Litttle Setup...Simple but Affective.
setupsideview9vj.jpg

setuptopview0ws.jpg

Back