Underground Anthem Beat (First beat I've made in about 9 months)

pgathriller

Haven't made a beat since June of 2013; finally trying to get back into it with this Underground Hip-Hop Anthem that I set to some weird scene from a french horror movie:

Let me know if you're into it

Not really my favorite type of hip hop but I definitely feel what you were going for with the old school vibe. Kinda reminded me of some Cypress Hill tracks. I don't really have anything bad to say, but maybe switch it up a bit to keep it from getting repetitive

this was pretty good man, definitely has a sharp shock value to it. Could see some a really aggresive rapper doing this justice, Madchild maybe. Someone said it got a little repetitive, I agree, but it would only take some ornamentation on the melodies every 2nd/3rd/4th bar ect! Otherwise very dope. Mix sounds alright considering im listening through earphones!

Carries a lite Cypress Hill vibe to it also, it needs polished a lil, mix wise and I feel the sample could've been a lil tighter with the drums. Nice work over all. Check me out: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...official-video-100%-feedback-returned-473571/

yeee got you back
this was pretty good man, definitely has a sharp shock value to it. Could see some a really aggresive rapper doing this justice, Madchild maybe. Someone said it got a little repetitive, I agree, but it would only take some ornamentation on the melodies every 2nd/3rd/4th bar ect! Otherwise very dope. Mix sounds alright considering im listening through earphones!

Yeah man, unfortunately I was not having too much luck trying to come up with a way to switch this one up -- tried adding my own sounds to it but after pitch shifting the sample the dissonance just wasn't having it with me adding my own stuff on top but props on the feed man, hoping a true old school cat can still rock this and make it work like you said!

Not really my favorite type of hip hop but I definitely feel what you were going for with the old school vibe. Kinda reminded me of some Cypress Hill tracks. I don't really have anything bad to say, but maybe switch it up a bit to keep it from getting repetitive

yee fo sho man, thanks for checking it out

RAW. this joint is griddy as hell. old school rap shit right here.
-cool sounds. they are different in a good way
-drum pattern gets repetitive. change it up a few times to keep the ear interested
-the video is funny lol
-could use some mixing. the drum and snare need to pop a little more for me. not louder
-over all very good griddy style beat man. i enjoyed it.

after 9 month you still got it its like riding a bike. it might get rusty from sitting for a while but you always remember how to ride it. (i think that makes sense...W/E)
thanks for the feed :)

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...out-banger-constructive-100%-f4f-asap-474481/

this is real dope man . lovin the old school feel to it. the beat is on point man really. i have no complaints really diggin the sample chops and the drums dudeee. nice one

I like unexpected pauses and shifts.
I think that weird buzzing sample should be louder as it makes this track wicked and i like that.
Everything else is cool.
Yeah it gives old school vibe and for me Big L would sound greaton this track but that will never happen.
Good choice of video as well.
;)

Last edited:
Damn this is Crunchy as ****. not much to complain about, maybe more reverb and atmosphere behind some of the high end samples? but even that is probably just a matter of my personal taste.

props man this is huge.

Back