Underachievers type beat? All feedback returned!

Psalm

I had the underachievers in mind while creating this, I am not really sure why? haha
Anyway, the mix definitely needs some work but any kind of feedback is welcome :)

Also, drop your links so I can return the favour! Cheers.

I dig it man. Very relaxed song. Makes you kinda dream away if u know what I mean. The mixing could be a bit better but as u said u are aware of that. Other then that, gj!

nice sounds brother....i like the drum work...not something that i would personally spit too, but its cool...

thanks for returning feedback

I don't know the underachievers so I can only judge it as is without any comparison. I dig it, it's very relaxed, the melodies are good, and the choice of sounds are a nice touch (i like that little whistling). The only thing i guess you could improve is that even though it's supposed to be a relaxed song, I feel like it could be a bit louder, I think maybe a bit of compression and stereo effects to make some of the instruments stand out more might do the trick. I dig the track, just the mixing could be improved with a bit more loundness in mind (not too much though). Thanks for your feedback on mine, cheers !

Back