Two Tracks need feedback on F4F

Thanks for the feed!

"Elevate"
- I like the lower octave voice you layered at the beginning -- but you should lower it more -- its almost overpowering the main vocal
- I like your voice -- its grimey and different and its dark
- The beat not really feeling -- i would change the clap and lower the main instrument -- its too high in the mix

"If You Aint"
- Turn up the snare for this one -- same with the kick -- you can barely hear it
- I feel theres too much reverb on your voice -- maybe its your room that makes it sound like that
- Your adlibs are on point

Keep improving!

1st track:
I like it, but I feel like you should change up the hi hats pattern, you have it pretty much the same all throughout the track.
and change up the pad/synth that's in the track maybe move up an octave or go up a few keys, it sounds a bit repetitive.

2nd track:
nice dude, I think the snare could be louder, crisper and more in your face. That would make this track bang with those 808's giving it that bounce. Samething with the hihats, you're not changing up the speed just keeping it one speed so change it up a bit go fast, slow, fast but that's just my opinion.

nice...i like ur vocals on both tracks, u got a differnt style, i do like ur style more on elevate tho...its more unique imo...alright, now the beats, they get a bit repetitive, i like the kicks but not so much the clap on elevate, sound a bit weak, maybe layering it, or even just adding reverb and upping the volume...and yeah i could hear sum faster hihats on that track, switch it up every few bars...the main synth sounds alright, but could use some work in sound...if u aint was kewl, i like the song overall, the melody synth id like if it popped out a bit more, make it more crisp, eq it...the low synth kinda keeps the beat going, id prob shape the sound a little bit more tho, drums need work tho...too low, keep at it i know this was a bit long haha

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...el-me-p-sign-feat-yj-vasco-renaci-f4f-473545/

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...e-receive-feedback/uninvited-new-song-466019/

check out when u get a chance..thanks

Back