Trying Something Different

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nipharu

Black America x Japan
Tried something different from my usual beats. Please let me know what you guys think, and what you guys think could be improved.
Please go in as much detail as possible if you can.

Always love sample driven instrumentals! Samples are smooth and everything goes well together. Mastering and adding a Limiter to your Master channel is what sounds like you need.

Possibly more compression on the snare and kick to make it more boom/clap.

-Them open hats sound nice af
-Good variation with the sound
-Clean Chops
-Mastering need work tho sounds arent as clean as they would be fix that and this beat will be twice as good as it already is

Good work none the less bro keep it up!

the sample was well chopped .... and nice scored .... the drums were too .... i have a lil advice ... i can easily recognize the drums ... they are stock sample from Fl ... hip hop pack .... try to mess with them to get ur own sound ..... the track was so nice anyway ;)

-Them open hats sound nice af
-Good variation with the sound
-Clean Chops
-Mastering need work tho sounds arent as clean as they would be fix that and this beat will be twice as good as it already is

Good work none the less bro keep it up!

Thanks for the feedback man tbh I was going for a dirty early 90's vibe lol

Great track only complaint would be to change it up a lil or shorten the beat a lil so its not as repetitive(I struggle with this pretty bad)I actually like the drums and loooove the sample choice...also Im a sucker for crackle,rain recordings, tape hiss,basically anything that adds texture to a beat so this is awesome.Did you sample from vinyl if so awesome...I need to break out my turntable and hit up some yard sales.....

Nah it is a vinyl rip I found tho, I gotta get me a turntable soon so I can start using some of the records I have right now lol

I really like the ghostly vocal and piano sample you've got on here. Only thing I would say is that it's quite repetitive. Would be cool to hear another part of the sample the vocals are from, this seems like a no-chorus rap track though so that doesn't really matter. Keep it up!

Dope man, those hats that come in are sick. I like how you included some vocal chops too, real nice! Bass sounds fine to me.

Absolutely beautiful! ^-^ Totally mellow track!

Only constructive critisicism I could offer to you, would be more variation on the kick drum pattern. Other than that, Killer work! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back