Trouble Man........I'm impressed.

Smart, the songs end up on youtube anyway so might as well do it themselves, get that youtube money in

Yeah it's much better than I thought it would be, good album

I would say its a great album, but it will probably have to grow on me.

T.I.'s persona as of late has clashes with the music he has been putting out, kind of a cognitive dissonance thing with me. It used to feel like he was just telling you about himself, but after this whole supposed transformation he went through with No Mercy and Paper Trail, he's reverted right back to the music he was making before he got caught up. It should be a good thing, but it just doesn't feel as genuine as it used to, which bugs me.

Nonetheless still way better than I expected

I haven't listen to it but i don't believe that shit.

Honestly, i'm a fan of TI, love the guy's music... but i can't take TI talking greesy when dude is on TV, dressed up, living in a mansion all while sharing super, quality time with his family.

There's a huge disconnect between what you see and what he's rapping about.

Talk to me from a position of power point of view, about your past and how you moved from it, about your family, about growing up and turning to a man, the future etc etc.

Paper Trail was TI's transition album and then he went right back to square one afterwards.

Last edited:
i thought you're talking about marvin gaye album

anyway, this beat is the shit

I swear No I.D. has my face in that scrunched up face everytime I hear his beats.... This song is the only reason I decided to listen

As far as this whole album, I'm half way through and I saw the full video for Trap Back Jumpin. And I feel like This is Tip's "American Gangster" album, Its intended to be cinematic and not biographical. Speaking in present tense about past stories.

At first I didn't want to listen to this album for the reasons yall stated, but I don't think its a Rick Ross fiction story, I think its an understood fictional album.

Dope album cept that "Ball" song not really feeling. "Go Get It", "The Way We Ride", & "Addresses" my favorite tracks. T.I Back!

Back