Trick Daddy back with A NEW SINGLE! WE PRODUCED IT!!!

It's bangin' Komplex. Glad to see you doing your thang. You've always have one of the more bout it FP members. Never engaged in the daily sheningans and what not.

Much success! :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
biggrome said:
It's bangin' Komplex. Glad to see you doing your thang. You've always have one of the more bout it FP members. Never engaged in the daily sheningans and what not.

Much success! :cheers:

Thanks homie you know I try to just make music and show support for the other producers on here grindin. Theres too much real **** goin on in real life to worry about message board nonsense

KomplexBeats said:
Thanks ya'll yeah I'm pretty excited due to the fact that this is going to be Trick Daddy's first release outside of Slip-N-Slide records so we'll see what happens but the streets really been waiting on him as you know.

Peace

He's out of slip'nslide? how come? who does he have his deal with now?

Komplex I'm glad you making big moves down here in 305/954...

Imma be pushing my single "sweat" produced by konvict's jaylien 2010 hard down here.imma be performin at 90 degrees apr 5th.

When this trick song takes off
Imma b like "I be on the same forum with the producers of that track" to all my friends lol.

THe track is crazy! COngrats bro. Everyone who hasnt recieved a placement yet, just keep on believing. And keep god first. Ur talent will not go unnoticed! Dreams do come true..

Congrats Komplex....

Jaylien 2010

deRaNged 4 Phuk'dup said:
I'll stress for the recognition factor. This may be one of the bigger FP success stories. They landed a first single for a world famous artist on a major label. This is what makes careers take off.

There's people here who have done mixtapes, album fillers, even played keys on bigger records, but this is the 1st I've heard of getting the debut single placed!

Again Komplex, congrats.

I haven't been on here too long, but Akon's Beautiful and Ice Cube's Gangster Rap Made me Do it were produced by FP'ers, no?

Regardless, its cool to see these threads mixed in with the random nonsense.

To the OP, Congrats homie

Last edited:
Back