"Tribute" (Jay-Z / New School / J Cole / Sample Flip) **FRESH** [FEED 4 FEED 100%]

kfxkicks

KFX KICKS PRODUCTIONS
"Tribute" (Jay-Z / New School / J Cole / Sample Flip) **FRESH** [FEED 4 FEED 100%]

OR

Or

Beat Name - "Tribute"

Link - SoundClick artist: KFX KICKS PRODUCTIONS - Producers Don't Put In Work Like This!

Who do you hear on this?
What do you think of the mix?
What don't you like?

Any other feed you have please positive or negative. Its all welcomed :)

Drop your links so I can return feed to your thread.

KFX KICKS PRODUCTIONS
SoundClick artist: KFX KICKS PRODUCTIONS - Producers Don't Put In Work Like This!
http://www.twitter.com/kfxkicks
kfxkicks - YouTube

I like they way you made this beats feel east coastish but with that dope new school touch. I would hear jay on this one no doubt. Overall the quality is very good nothing to complain about. Good work fam.

I like they way you made this beats feel east coastish but with that dope new school touch. I would hear jay on this one no doubt. Overall the quality is very good nothing to complain about. Good work fam.

Thanks man glad you enjoyed it.

I like this man! I like how you got a slightly newer style/pattern and sound over the sample. The mix is nice a crisp nothing to worry about.

I could hear someone like Logic or Devin Miles over it!

F4F

That sample is sick, and you added a lot of new school stuff to make it sound modern. love the way you arranged everything, I could hear any rapper on this. And those percs at 1:30 loved that part, the mixing is clean

https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-receive-feedback/chill-old-school-sampled-beat-feedback-feedback-470003/

Thanks man I really appreciate your feedback means a lot. Going to send you some feedback now.

I like this man! I like how you got a slightly newer style/pattern and sound over the sample. The mix is nice a crisp nothing to worry about.

I could hear someone like Logic or Devin Miles over it!

F4F

Need to go check out Logic or Devin Miles lol never heard of them. Appreciate the feedback and glad you enjoyed this beat.

You know how dope this is?! Damn... Im gonna quit making beats now. *walks away in shame*

ROFL LMAO :)

Last edited:
Back