Top 5 New Jack Producers dominating Hip Hop

McLovin Beatz

New Jacks.png

Here we go…

Another list. Yeah I know what you thinking, but **** it, It’s my list. The McLovin list. In my quest to become a successful music producer, I cant help but to pay attention to the culture. It's for more than that reason tho…I’m also just a huge fan of this hip hop shit. So yeah in between trying to produce my own records sometimes I just take a look at the game and admire the minds behind those serious bangerz dominating the culture. Here’s my list of the top 5 new jacks that got this hip hop shit on smash.

5. Araabmuzik
Araab.jpg

This dude been here since about 2006, when he was with the Diplomats. But the young bol in my opinion is coming with a progressive approach towards the traditional eastcoast hip hop sound and taking it into the future. Oh and um…when Fruity Loops pretty much started crushing the game, Araabmuzik kept it funky with the hardware, physically banging out on his trusty MPC, so much so he’s moved on to be featured live at concerts. So much so, the shit got him hella cameos in Akai MPC promotional videos (Is that an endorsement deal I smell?). But that’s whatever, hype aside…it all boils down to music and at the end of the day joints like Danny Brown’s “Molly Ringwald” indicate that Araabmuzik will be a “go-to-guy” for bangerz for a while.

For more on this topic click
here...

Last edited:
I cannot lie. It's a really good list. Those dudes pretty much are running shit round here

Thanks for that feedback. I tried to think of some other new jacks that were at their level as far as impact, placements, and projects and I honestly couldnt think of anybody else. Maybe Young Chop, he's creeping but not exactly there yet IMO.

Back