To the Top <----- New Beat!!! F4F

Daveyvg22

D.V.G. Productions
yo guys,
made this beat, i'm looking for some feedback and criticism.\
every feedback will be returned.

enjoy the sound,

thanks for listening

Damn, this is a great track, everything sounds clean and mixed well. Maybe change up the chords a little but thats not a really a problem. Good job.

The instrumentation on this track is nice, the mixture of sounds works really well. The kick needs a little thump, and the sub needs to be mixed a bit as it's a bit overpowering. It's definitely getting there, nice job.

A lot of cool sounds in the beginning. Kick could be a bit stronger, and you should try to clean up the sub bass a little. The sounds like the one from UOENO. Creative track nice work, I would just work on layering drums and making them a little stronger in your mix.

The instrumentation on this track is nice, the mixture of sounds works really well. The kick needs a little thump, and the sub needs to be mixed a bit as it's a bit overpowering. It's definitely getting there, nice job.

Thanks man, i'll work on it.
i already noticed about the sub bass, but too late... already posted it haha!

Sounds nice! I think the arrangement is cool. The hi hats I think could be turned down a bit, or perhaps eq'd to sit in the background just a tad more. The sub is a little loud and a bit over powering. I really liked the stereo image of the synths. Good work!

Return the Feed! Link in sig

Back