Tinashe going HAM! Calls out fake fans for following on social media but.....

Her music and her snapchat are colliding. If she wants to be known as a singer, go the Beyonce route.
Otherwise you'll have a bunch of akedemics talking about how they all want to stuff her stomach with many pints of silverfish.

I am amused by this man but this particular woman venting about her social media popularity not matching up to sales, I don't want to go there, especially after his video but this tinashe must realize that the audience that follows her snapchat might be a very unlikely source for a musical fanbase. If of course most of them became your fan through that and not itunes/amazon etc.

It would be much wiser to instead take the jennifer hudson approach and not worry about your chips ahoys pls kthnx focus on singing kthnxpls.

Social media is all an illusion. She should delete all of that stuff and get focused on her career. Her rant isn't going to guilt anybody into buying her music. People are going to make foolish videos like this dude did and tease her. I see all of this focus on social media when only a handful of people use it to promote or gain a career. Most of it is just noise.

Back