Time it Takes to Export songs from FL studios

Professor John

Hey everyone,

Not sure if this is the correct section of the forum for this question, but I was just wondering on average how long does it take to export a beat from FL studios? I was just wondering because it seems to take a long time for me at least in my opinion. I know this is more of a computer issue, but is there anyways to speed up this process without sacrificing quality?

Thanks,
Professor John

I haven't used fruity loops in years, so all I've got is maybe to make sure fruity loops is the only program running so all the computers resources can be devoted to that one task, which I'm sure is probably already the case.
Sorry I couldn't help more, though I'm sure someone else will come along and do so.

It doesn't take long, less than a minute or so for a wave export..

6 point hermite

32bit float..

High quality for all instruments and thats it. everything else unticked.

Hope you get it working. Goodluck

Thanks Ruthless. I had other boxes ticked that I am not sure even what they do. Is the 6 point hermite/32 bit float the highest quality to export out of FL studios? I just don't know much about the technical part of production and I am trying to understand it all.

Thanks,
John

Never used FL, but some DAWs like ProTools bounce in real time (plays whole project all the way through to bounce), so if you're faster than that I wouldn't worry haha. I use logic, and depending on project length, it takes 1-2 min to export.

I found this..
" make sure your 'samplers interpolation' is set to (sinc depth 256) and that you are outputting a wav file and not mp3. This will ensure that your loops are rendered out at their maximum quality"

That makes sense then. When I change it to hermite, then back to 256 it actually warns that the exporting is going to be slow as hell. Thanks for the knowledge

Yeah on 256/512 hermite takes slow as hell...

But most users in general use the 6 point hermite default settings which works perfectly fine...

Back