Timbaland's new tourbus (fully functional studio INSIDE!!!)

Shit... That Asian chick is filled in the right places. That's not really a common thing with those chicks. Is that Christina Milian in the second pic? ***** looks too damn skinny.

Nah..now it just looks like you're on the down low. This thread can't be saved..abandon it.

no, and I refuse to believe Christina Milian can't save this thread from It's gay tendencies...

her smoking hotness will save us all...

13288253_christina_milian_bikini_7_big.jpg

gallery_main-0102_christina_milian_bikini_04.0.0.0x0.450x675.jpeg

Heavy artillery part2:

rihanna_bikini_1.jpg

Sorry son...just looks like you're trying to divert attention,not praise that skinny broad...and no points for Kardashian,Mr.Trumindz as it's not real.

Sorry son...just looks like you're trying to divert attention,not praise that skinny broad...and no points for Kardashian,Mr.Trumindz as it's not real.

Meh, it sure LOOKS good :) Uhhh, what about her ass? Did she inject silicones in her ass too?

I was never of fan of Rhianna doing the whole "good girl gone bad" routine because I prefer women with long hair.But I swear,Rhianna can look beautiful when she wants too.

Noble words is a funny fuk.. LMAO..

Wait, what was this thread about again?

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

*Scrolls up, checks the name of the thread*

Oh yea, uum.. Yea it's nice, I mean I would definitly take it, but It's not that intresting.. It's nice tho no doubt, but like i said, it's nothing amazing.. too me.. but it's nice tho lol.. Kinda ugly honestly..

i wonder what tracks were recorded in there. they prolly just do rough drafts tho then take it back to the hit factory for final stuff

That would be the life for me though. Touring around and making music.

Waste of got damn money. You know how much a bus of that size cost by it's self? And he uses the room in it for a studio? Tour bus, yes! Studio with no room, no! IMO.

bikerchick-fat.jpg

I like them real big and juicy!

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

Teddy Riley used to have a REALLY sick "studio in a tour bus".

Yeah Timbo! Teddy used to have a studio bus. Use your money wisely. A studio bus is a waste of money. The Neko and a smaller bus is good enough.

Last edited:
Now THAT'S more like it.

Ever since I saw the nudes I been in love.

yes, her body is as ridiculous as Timbo's "studio in a bus"

I kinda like the good girl gone bad days

pon de replay:

rihanna-great-body-butt.jpg

Good girl gone bad:

762943-rihanna-sex-tape-chris-brown.jpg

rihred2.jpg

Chris-Brown-Rihanna-Live-06.jpg

rihanna-34.jpg

those legs :angel::bigeyes:

rihanna-gal-2vma08.jpg

Rihanna-mv05.jpg