This Mic?

The AT2020 is a pretty good mic, it can't handle loud voices. Loud singers would have to stand like 3 feet away from it.
But I think that usb mics are great people say they aren't good cause of the stupid "Mono" and "Stereo" recording, usb mics can only record in one of those formats. Other than that there is nothing wrong with a usb mic...... you get a great sound from them

Audio Technica is an excellent company. I love tube mic 4060! I would recommend 2020 for that price...

I consider the AT 2020 the SM 57 of dynamics. It'd be a close toss up between it and the CAD M179, but that is more expensive and an entirely different mic.

I got this mic, it's cool.

I mean i'm just a beginner. so i saved a lot of money not going in and buying thousands of dollars on equipment i dont even know how to use.

i would like to get info, on how to get better quality and mixing. so if anyone could provide that it would be great.

I own the AT2020 and it's been a great mic for me. I've had it for about 2-3 years and my recordings come out clean, though I will add that I've only used it for vocals.

They are really well built too so they should last you a long time. Even mistreated I know of an engineer that loves them for live use on acoustic stuff. Throws a pair around like they're nothing and at their price it really is compared to some of their other mics.

Back