This is the tightest beat I've heard in my life so far. . . .

Dope!

But.......Techmaster P.E.B (89' - 90' trap EDM shit) >

I might buy this album in a minute. Brings back memories. Wow! I was a basshead hard in them days.

Game over! End all be all! Point of no return. Lex entered that dimension and became unconscious. He survived. Once he woke up....he could only remember bits and pieces of his journey.

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

Got to give Kraftwerk some.

"uno.......... dos............ tres......... quatro"

Forever in my brain.

It's TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEE!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Best Edm "trap" song/beat/remix whatever you want to call it shyt I done heard so far since 808's and 64th hi hats/triplet high hats on just about anything equivalents to trap these days

Last edited:
i thought that trap edm shit was amazing like a month ago, and i'm already getting tired of it. it's cool for like a song or 2, but i don't know if i would get a whole album of that

Dope!

But.......Techmaster P.E.B (89' - 90' trap EDM shit) >

I might buy this album in a minute. Brings back memories. Wow! I was a basshead hard in them days.

Game over! End all be all! Point of no return. Lex entered that dimension and became unconscious. He survived. Once he woke up....he could only remember bits and pieces of his journey.

They don't know about that bass music maaaan! Magic Mike, A.D.E, Beatmaster Clay D just to name a few.

3 of my favorite tracks to bump in my Delta '88 with Rockford Fosgate amp pushing four 10" subs. Ah the good old days.

I know that's more than 3 I blacked out in the bass for a while! :victory:

This thread is now about bass music!

My all time favorite bass track. Hell....top 20 favorite songs.

Second favorite.

They still give me chills!

Feels good to know I'm not the only basshead from back in the days on FP. [sheds tear] lol!

Last edited:
sounds too dated for me...

I was on sh!t like that mayne :

But talking about bass... that was the thing, lil jon for ever, he changed the sonics of everything... best 808 :

Ahhh and also, Bonecrusher in mah speakaz mayne, I dare you to beat that :

yoooooo i havent heard grippin the grain since 10th grade that was my shit!

lmao! naw man.......it was good research for mix engineers to put out a boom and still have vocals and all instruments clear when Lil Jon hit the commercial scene. Those bass music guys mixed their own stuff. And wasn't trying to make everything all pretty for the commercial intoxicated crowd. That had one thing in mind....BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!! Magic Mike 808's > Lil Jon. Just because the music in Lil Jon's era was introduced by the Wavs L1 or L2 doesn't make it better. They had to cut that 808 to make the rest of the song. BASS MUSIC BOOSTED THAT SHIT!!!! Just saying.........:cheers:

91' fellas..................91'.

Fuuck YO 808s
1341581926825.gif

Yall owe your careers to these guys who really changed the game.

One more for you. Hood classic!

Last edited:
Back