The Weeknd - "Get In There" (Produced by BENNY LIANG) (FP MEMBER)

BL3

Whatsup FP,

My name is Benny and for those who keep up with their music might've known that The Weeknd's "Get In There" was leaked last Friday

It's an unreleased track recorded back in 2007 (before he was "The Weeknd") -- however the beat was made in 2006

You can download the song on my Soundclick at: http://soundcloud.com/bennyliang/the-weeknd-get-in-there

Drew (thanks for the advice, again!) told me to just promote it low-key so that The Weeknd doesn't think I leaked it -- but i realized, since i didn't actually leak the track, i have nothing to lose and might as well just push it as far as i can so here I am

Follow me on Twitter: @Benstar16

I will be releasing a Chris Brown remix in the upcoming weeks to follow this up to keep building momentum!

- Benny

Last edited:
Ill sample, chop. Congrats. I've been diggin on the weeknd lately. Keep doin it.

Last edited:
god that was horrible, but it is a inspiration too see how much dude improved vocally/lyrically, and its something we can all learn from if u just work hard at your shit

Sounds like he found his writing style. Because this sounds like a shameless try at being "hood".

Thanks guys

and yeah @Pherian, it shows how people can make it -- just gotta put in work!

Congrats mang, I'm still waiting for Drake to blow up Nikelus F, I have an unrealeased track featuring him and I'd do the same thing hahaha

Congrats mang, I'm still waiting for Drake to blow up Nikelus F, I have an unrealeased track featuring him and I'd do the same thing hahaha

I don't know much about F's music but i know he was boys with Drake back in the day lmao

Yeah -- im kinda lucky (& thankful) that the record leaked from someone from his side -- because i feel no shame about trying to capitalize on the track

Last edited:
Back