the truth

F

funkmasterwikki

ok,

so you want to know who the real inventor of the butter rugs was? matt a guy that sold his equipment to produce the butter rugs v.1 was a regular skratch dj who wanted to get his stuff out..

well he sent some to qbert who loved them..

they asked if he could mass produce them for the skratchcon event back in 2000 but it was a very short notice and he couldnt produce the thousand or so they wanted, so yoga kindly took his idea and mass produced them himself..

now.. ask yourself these questions when trying to figure out whats the truth here..

1. if yoga/q wanted to kolab with matt, then why did they not get back to him after he sent the idea to them.. *note, he tried to call them and email them but they never returned his inquiries..

2. if matt could not mass produce the slipmats for them, why would yoga take matts idea and get it made and claim it for himself? yoga states that his idea is similar to matts, but if you look at the original slipmat from matt and the ones yoga got made, there is no difference..

3. there was a big long post on all of the forums back in the day where matt posted how to make his slipmats because he was ****ed over by thud co... why would he post all of this information and screw himself over by losing how he made the mats?

i also got a long email from matt that explained how he got ****ed over and how he was just going to go on with his life and forget it..

to me thats ****ed, because this dude sold his equipment to bring something out he believed in..

you can believe me or not.. but look at the history of thud and whats happened with them.. you decide for yourself..

written by n20 on www.sewerlabs.com forums

Where's this article on sewerlabs? I looked but couldn't find... That 's pretty messed up tho

Back