The Top 50 of FP

I care! :D

I am such a fiend too. I get up to a certain number of posts and suddenly its not enough.

Its getting so bad I am willing to purchase some posts off j-traxx (he can afford to sell me some).

HE IS USING UP ALL THE POSTS DAMMIT!!!!

lol...i didnt care at all till i got to about 920..then i just wanted that avatar...then after 1000 (then back to 970 INFRA :mad: ) lol (with my avatar still there) i didnt care anymore...there is nothing left to shoot for but 1000 posts being a mod and being #1 poster...and unless j-traxx looses his computer its over with...and of course helping out here :cheers:

I didnt care at first either. I started to care when I was close to 500 because I wanted to change my title.

After that was the avy. I dont still post because there is something to shoot for but it is addictive now.

Edit: See this post wasnt all that neccessary, but thats how addictive it becomes. :D

Last edited:
I am 19 and I will catch up to you sooner or later mistaox :D

BTW! I got your PM the other day, I responded but it said you mailbox was full.

Do you remember what the vocoder settings you used to get that auto-tune feel?

CubaseRox said:
I am 19 and I will catch up to you sooner or later mistaox :D

BTW! I got your PM the other day, I responded but it said you mailbox was full.

Do you remember what the vocoder settings you used to get that auto-tune feel?

Not at home right now..but it was one of the Voice Presets..you just have to play with it...

Last edited by a moderator:
i only cared about the postcount just before 500 and 1000.. after that it didn't matter anymore..

i'm more for qualityposts, than quantity
;) (well.. with exceptions of course :D )

I made top 50??? :confused:

Cool...:cheers:

I'm about to pull a Kanye West acceptance speech...

"A lot of people wanted to know how I would react if I didnt make FP's top 50...I guess we'll never know..."

LOL...:p

Last edited:
Back