The Song Writing Game. Yall got respect for it?

Auditory4

I know there is a grip of rappers in here but who here writes for other people? Like do any of you write for other rappers? Or write for other singers? You think it's just part of the biz or does it deserve no respect? I write for a ton of singers. lyrics, melody..everything. Latest one I just did for a singer is this MP3 Player SoundClick . I'd like to hear some shit other people have written for people besides themself

What you mean no respect for songwriting? Like are there folks or producers who don't respect the songwriting craft? Well I'm a songwriter who takes the craft serious and have to tell beatmakers about song structure and when to add different elements to beats. Or I will just get a beat with one continuous loop.

Yes songwriters get lots of respect for me. I can do some but I have way more beats than complete songs. That is why I'm hooking up with songwriters.

To me it's a natural progression for beat makers to hook up with songwriters.

A complete song > beat

Been writing rhymes n hooks for few rappers since pretty long time. My exgf was songwriter too.

I respect writers same as I respect all people from the stuff that's workin on an album.
I read credits for all albums that I buy, make research about people that have been working on my favorite albums. Beacuse everyone of them gave a part of himself to these albums. Without them it would be different albums.
But I think its just my thang.

Anyway; in my opinion everyone who's working on an album is worth of respect.

lets put it this way, without writers such as Rico Love, Ne-yo, Dream, James Fauntleroy, Esther Dean, bruno mars and many more i wouldnt have most of my favourite songs

songwriters are the backbone of the music
most read and write actually music notes
as well some of the greats just understood music and couldn't read or write music notes

I'm looking for true blood-brought comtempary christian song writers
hit me up on here
or
hereor
text 402-208-6110

songwriters are the backbone of the music
most read and write actually music notes
as well some of the greats just understood music and couldn't read or write music notes

I'm looking for true blood-brought comtempary christian song writers
hit me up on here
or
hereor
text 402-208-6110

MP3 Player SoundClick

^^^ The guy singing there is a christian singer/song writer. I can hook u up with him if he's what your looking for

I view songwriters, producers and singers as equal.

They are all needed equally for a successful song.

Last edited:
i don't view the vocal artist the same if he/she don't write their own lyrics in fact my view of them goes down the drain. like that's why i am very iffy about some of the people i listen to. and no not anybody can rap if you don't have the voice or the flow for it poeple are not going to like you

Last edited:
i don't view the vocal artist the same if he/she don't write their own lyrics in fact my view of them goes down the drain. like that's why i am very iffy about some of the people i listen to.
So no Elvis Presley Or MJ then. Or Eric clapton, allman bros, SRV etc etc. wow that sucks.... Some peoples talents are different, That doesnt make them any less worthy or gifted...
On topic, Songwriters make the world go round. They are another peice of the puzzle, just like producers, beat makers and session musicians. We would have a lot less of the incredible music we're honored with without them. Real talk 2012..

Writers should always be respected. But, a true artist should always say what he or she got to say. Ghostwriting takes the color put of being a legit artist.

So no Elvis Presley Or MJ then. Or Eric clapton, allman bros, SRV etc etc. wow that sucks.... Some peoples talents are different, That doesnt make them any less worthy or gifted...
On topic, Songwriters make the world go round. They are another peice of the puzzle, just like producers, beat makers and session musicians. We would have a lot less of the incredible music we're honored with without them. Real talk 2012..

that doesn't mean you shouldn't put effort into writing your own material

Back