"The Secret Meeting that Changed Rap Music and Destroyed a Generation"

Ok, seriously, Can we all just agree that there are possibly higher ups with ALOT of Money that are manipulating most of you US Citizens ways of living, thinking, acting, health, by Social media (music, TV) and more so by food control as well?

geez so many trolls on this forum, could've sworn, that there was maturity amongst the bunch of you..

...tsk, tsk.

Food control? what like the Illuminati nuts in snickers bars?

Of course humans exploit the nature of other humans and this also extends to people inventing conspiracy theories to influence the opinions of others.

Is it possible? yes, sure why not? but do I believe it? no, not without sufficient evidence I don't.

If you want to be scientific about it, you must maintain a skeptical view in order to avoid falling victim to the vulnerabilities of your own human nature, this is of course the complete opposite of faith based thinking where people are susceptible to believing any old crap.

-Too long
-Too small text
-Crappy color that I can barely see
-Gonna assume it's some Illuminati shit

Conclusion: Didn't read.

Last edited:
Farrakhan was talking about this shit a while back. They're just trying to **** with your mind that's it. I can conjure up some bullshit to. Check it out.

Everyone do you realize, when you drink unfiltered tap water, and even some bottled water, that it contains fluoride. Fluoride affects the pineal gland negatively. This gland controls how we feel, drugs heavily impact this area so does fluoride, it keeps your mood levels and how you feel.

Now riddle me this one?

Why would our government waste money putting fluoride into the water? Because it keeps you a sheep. It keeps you not questioning authority.

Now check this one out marijuana directly affects the Pineal gland. Why do you think so many people that smoke marijuana question authority? Tell it how it truly is ? Keeps you free that's what it does whenever THC affects the gland. So when the water we drink blocks that we are not thinking freely. We are under control.

^^^^basically.....rich people got together and created private prisons that they get funded for with the more inmates they get. Wanted rappers to influence people to do stupid shit that will make them end up in prison. lol!

EDIT: WOAH......long rant. I don't want to die. Have 5 ninjas bust through my windows and shit....after little ole punk ass me. All you had to send was a midget ninja nd it would've did the job. Talk about kill an ant with a sledge hammer....over an opinion. :bigeyes: These secret threads scare me into a mindset of watching what I say......be out in public and feel like people watching me....old lady staring at me with the eyes of a trained murderer.

Then I watch some shit like

Either that or have way too many children and "Idiocracy" will turn from a B movie to a documentary from the future.
oooooohhhhhhh scaaarrrryyyyyyy

LMAO! I just saw that movie for the first time a few months ago. Dumb people do be multiplying like crazy. But that just means more people for the ambitious to manipulate.

Notice I didn't say "smart", because having high intelligence does not equate to being ambitious. Most people actually squander their intellect by choosing to work below their potential. They do this out of fear.

Ambitious people hire and fire smart people everyday. They use the smart people's intellect to trick the ignorant. That is the secret of the powerful. That is the only secret.

people don't believe crazy things because society has programmed that if its crazy... its not true... but to me.. if its too normal.. its a lie behind it..

“Crazy people are considered mad by the rest of the society only because their intelligence isn't understood.” -Weihui Zhou

Last edited:

LMAO! I just saw that movie for the first time a few months ago. Dumb people do be multiplying like crazy. But that just means more people for the ambitious to manipulate.

Notice I didn't say "smart", because having high intelligence does not equate to being ambitious. Most people actually squander their intellect by choosing to work below their potential. They do this out of fear.

Ambitious people hire and fire smart people everyday. They use the smart people's intellect to trick the ignorant. That is the secret of the powerful. That is the only secret.

Your ambition for power is inspiring..

nah jk it's disgusting.

What was that thing Jimi Hendrix said?
.. oh wait this is a hip-hop/rap forum.

I'll keep that hippie shit in check.

This story is posted everywhere. Just did a google search. Ironically, I don't doubt that it's not true.

Back