The Riddler - Blurred Vision (ILLL!!) Dope guitars!! Feed for feed.

Drums are ****in dope bro! on a whole this beat is dope, and i like the synth that drops when the beat drops right in the beginning. I could def see an ill emcee with a deep voice killin this shit. on a whole i cant think of much you can do to make this better, seems like you got it. real dope, following u on soundcloud now!

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...k/flowers-self-produced-original-song-402216/

Thanks for your reply!! Glad you liked it. Nice, I'll follow ya back! =) Peace.

Will return the feed as soon as I get home!

the drum set are really amazing me, love the transition you made, other than that is the sound of guitar, it has been a little not clean enough, especially the electro guitar, btw it would be a very good track to a movie, keep at it :D

Thanks for your input, appreciate it. Cheers!!!

Whats goin on fam. Beats pretty dope. Something about those guitars....aren't quite right. I cant lay my finger on it though. I love the melody they play out though. reminds me of some Kanye ish for some reason. lol. Maybe not Kanye but definitely some dope hip hop. Did you play those live? Drums are dope, remind me of some boom boom bap traditional sounding drums. Nothing to complain about on the drums. The Choir adds a nice little touch as well. Only thing I think you need to work on is the mix aspect of the beat. Everything else flows really well and theres not really much to add. You've definitely filled the space up. Now just make it a little more clear. Im not sure what it is about that guitar but it feels overwhelming. Like I can FEEL it, the level seems fine. Maybe bring some of those frequencies down? When the lead one/middle one goes away everything seems fine. Maybe you should drop it during the verse and bring it in during the hook. I think that would be perfect. Good job overall fam and thanks for the feed, dev.

Whats goin on fam. Beats pretty dope. Something about those guitars....aren't quite right. I cant lay my finger on it though. I love the melody they play out though. reminds me of some Kanye ish for some reason. lol. Maybe not Kanye but definitely some dope hip hop. Did you play those live? Drums are dope, remind me of some boom boom bap traditional sounding drums. Nothing to complain about on the drums. The Choir adds a nice little touch as well. Only thing I think you need to work on is the mix aspect of the beat. Everything else flows really well and theres not really much to add. You've definitely filled the space up. Now just make it a little more clear. Im not sure what it is about that guitar but it feels overwhelming. Like I can FEEL it, the level seems fine. Maybe bring some of those frequencies down? When the lead one/middle one goes away everything seems fine. Maybe you should drop it during the verse and bring it in during the hook. I think that would be perfect. Good job overall fam and thanks for the feed, dev.

Nah but I actually had that in mind, but couldn't go through with it - so i dug around for some dope live sounding breaks and found some gold. :)
Yeah the mixing became a little struggle for me, used looots of channels and buses for this beat - but it's a good way to practice working with more channels!

Thanks alot for a very constructive reply bro!! Appreciate it.

The guitar is cool.
The drums have that old school touch, great!
Maybe a bit less distortion would have made it clearer.
Still great track!
Keep it up!

soundcloud.com/mondogoe/caught-in-between-prod-by-masc

Back