The real King of the south (Production) at work!

yessir, truth. mannie is one of the main reasons why i got into producing/beatmaking...and dude can dj too...it's crazy, he's prolly at dre and timbo level as far as creativity but just doesn't have enough main stream recognition...he's constantly reinventing his sound like them, luvin his drums nowadays

hey thanks for the vid, that was sick, mannie is def my top 5 favorite producers, and the beat he was makin was nice, i like to see when they pick their sounds and how they work it in there

mannie is that nigga.he made me get into producing also.niggaz b sleepn on mannie thinkin he jus do keyboard beatz but his choppping skillz r crazy.the way he chopped up juve's song bounce back was crazy.he can interpolate music also so he is a triple threat.lets not talk about his drums.i admit i miss the gritty style he used 2 do,but his **** still bangs nonetheless.i wuld like 2 c what dre actually does in the studio.i think he be beatjacking on the low but thats just my opinion.i jus think dr.dre is overrated.people get hit records mixed up wit actual skill.

yea he uses the sp 1200.but he's cleaned up his snares tho.his drums still go hard.i rememba the snares on "HA",Them ****s were gritty as hell

Just by curiousity whats mannies biggest hit his recieved to another artist was it back that azz up? . my fav mannie beat is real big

That beat is heat, but personally I'd use another instrument instead of that church(?) bell. It's kinda out of tune.

Back