The Pussification Of Men...

There's a new commercial on Dutch TV from this Crystal Clear water or whatever. At the end it says "Women In Control". Need I say more?

I wouldn't give wrestling toughest high school sport. I've got a lot of respect for wrestling but Id give that spot to gymnastics. Make a gymnast wrestle and he's already got the strength and flexibility to do well. Make a wrestler do gymnastics and that's gonna take a lot longer to get good. It takes more guts too.

just sayin, its other sports that are 1 on 1... physical... and you chose wrestling... lol.

To each his own :cheers:

What other 1 on 1 physical sports can you do in high school besides wrestling?
Boxing is cool but out of the context rome was talking about.

I never really cared for wrestling I always wanted to do a MMA type thing, but obviously too much liability for schools to offer that. Shame, cause I sure would have loved an afterschool program to beat the shit out of some punk kids other then "It's on! Meet me after school at the clock tower" lol.

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

I wouldn't give wrestling toughest high school sport. I've got a lot of respect for wrestling but Id give that spot to gymnastics. Make a gymnast wrestle and he's already got the strength and flexibility to do well. Make a wrestler do gymnastics and that's gonna take a lot longer to get good. It takes more guts too.

If the person in theory is a wrestler wouldn't he already "have the strength and flexibility to do well" as a gymnast in the same sense the gymnast has strength and flexibility to be a wrestler lol.

Last edited:

To each his own :cheers:

At least you're a good sport about it all. Pinning people gave me a sense of pride, lol. To feel the air go out of their lungs and feel them give up... what a thrill. I knew the dudes that were on the mat were "special" types of people anyway.... win or lose. Like I said earlier, there were people that wouldn't even step on it for fun after practice was over. We used to hang around and call out the people that were looking hard to see if they wanted to give it a shot. There's no striking in wrestling so I don't know what they were afraid of. I like to watch boxing but never liked participating in it. Getting punched in the face didn't sit well with me, my first instinct is to take that person down... like you said - to each his own. I only boxed for fun, nothing serious. Even dudes at the amateur level barely know what they're doing for real. I went to the Olympic trials and watched the amateurs get in there and bang... most of the fights looked like girls wind-milling at each other after the first round... smh.

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

It takes more guts too.

lol, that balance beam go hard!

:cheers:

Don't take a guess on it, ask somebody that's played multiple sports that included wrestling and you'll get your answer.

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

If there was ever an off topic thread... this is it!

Shirts and pants....

Last edited by a moderator:
<cue Joe Jones suplex>

Jon-Jones.jpg

What other 1 on 1 physical sports can you do in high school besides wrestling?
Boxing is cool but out of the context rome was talking about.

I never really cared for wrestling I always wanted to do a MMA type thing, but obviously too much liability for schools to offer that. Shame, cause I sure would have loved an afterschool program to beat the shit out of some punk kids other then "It's on! Meet me after school at the clock tower" lol.

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

If the person in theory is a wrestler wouldn't he already "have the strength and flexibility to do well" as a gymnast in the same sense the gymnast has strength and flexibility to be a wrestler lol.

Like I said it'd take the wrestler a lot of time and practice. He'd have an advantage over an average person though. I've seen someone go from being a top ranked wrestler in the city to being a gymnast and he got good but it took a while and a shitload of dedication. I don't do gymnastics myself, I just breakdance, but in high school I beat some regular dude on the wrestling team and went for a tie with the captain. It's like how girls have an advantage in wrestling cause they're flexible. It's still a tough sport, but its nothing like say boxing

That's what I said a few posts back. I wish HS had a octagon but you can't win em all lol.

Yeah, this is starting to turn into some E-ToughMan contest or something.

I wouldn't even attempt to wrestle today. The last time I did... I was sore for two entire weeks straight.

... my son did wrestle this past Fall though.

... and now he's getting ready to perform in his first talent show... as an emcee !

The traditions continue.

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

It's like how girls have an advantage in wrestling cause they're flexible. It's still a tough sport, but its nothing like say boxing

Just stop... smh.

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

I don't do gymnastics myself,

Just stop...

... and find me a wrestler that even wants to do gymnastics and I'll show you a person with a confession for this thread.

Gymnasts are more fit to challenge male cheerleaders lol... you have your sports all messed up.

Is any of this working. Am I still controlling peoples emotions via Dell keyboard? I actually don't intend to or try to.

... guess I'll take lunch now. Oh, fyi - Those Motorala S9-HD bluetooth headphones don't sound half bad.

You never sen a girl do wrestling? It's more common nowadays, and they get good too cause they're that hard to pin. I've seen a feminine chick do it too

You never sen a girl do wrestling? It's more common nowadays, and they get good too cause they're that hard to pin. I've seen a feminine chick do it too

I have seen girls wrestle... and get owned and cry when the match is over.

My sons coach had his daughter on the team, she led the exercise drills and everything. In her first match, she lost but not too bad (her Dad was the coach), at the next meet she started off good... then the dude looked a little embarrassed and started rag-dolling her the rest of the entire match... her Mom (coaches wife) couldn't watch, she started giving the coach (Dad) mean looks and the next week the girl wrestler was teaching my daughter and the rest of the cheerleaders cheers.

It was actually tough for me to watch. The coach (Dad) didn't console her or anything... just walked away to coach somebody else. The Mom gave her the "I told you so look"... she was left there to cry by herself. They didn't look successful as a family (Kevin Hart).

I have seen girls wrestle... and get owned and cry when the match is over.

My sons coach had his daughter on the team, she led the exercise drills and everything. In her first match, she lost but not too bad (her Dad was the coach), at the next meet she started off good... then the dude looked a little embarrassed and started rag-dolling her the rest of the entire match... her Mom (coaches wife) couldn't watch, she started giving the coach (Dad) mean looks and the next week the girl wrestler was teaching my daughter and the rest of the cheerleaders cheers.

It was actually tough for me to watch. The coach (Dad) didn't console her or anything... just walked away to coach somebody else. The Mom gave her the "I told you so look"... she was left there to cry by herself. They didn't look successful as a family (Kevin Hart).

That's true that a lot of guys don't want to go as hard against a girl. But I also think that in this case theres a difference between a girl who does it cause she wants to do it and a girl that does it cause her dads the coach. I know guys that would cry too or just give up if they had to wrestle.

That's true that a lot of guys don't want to go as hard against a girl. But I also think that in this case theres a difference between a girl who does it cause she wants to do it and a girl that does it cause her dads the coach. I know guys that would cry too or just give up if they had to wrestle.

Oh, no. Her Dad wasn't making her do it, I guess it was a big deal in their household because he had a son that has pin medals all over his hoody and a bunch of other wrestlers that followed his son around. So I think she was just trying to get his attention or something. There were about 6 or 7 girls out there, going for broke... getting rag-dolled by dudes. There were no separate leagues with girls vs. girls... either they got out there with the dudes or they joined the cheerleading squad. My daughter tried it after practice was over against one of the girls and beat her and said "Wow that was fun!" but she knew from the look on my face... she was headed to Pom Pom land... and she liked cheerleading more (NATURALLY!)

if you're getting laid then why are you on redtube? TEE PALM

Because...I like options...

And I like WWE better. Its wrestling without all the tights and nutsacks rubbing on bodies. I guess pussied is in the eye of the beholder.

Last edited:
Oh, no. Her Dad wasn't making her do it, I guess it was a big deal in their household because he had a son that has pin medals all over his hoody and a bunch of other wrestlers that followed his son around. So I think she was just trying to get his attention or something. There were about 6 or 7 girls out there, going for broke... getting rag-dolled by dudes. There were no separate leagues with girls vs. girls... either they got out there with the dudes or they joined the cheerleading squad. My daughter tried it after practice was over against one of the girls and beat her and said "Wow that was fun!" but she knew from the look on my face... she was headed to Pom Pom land... and she liked cheerleading more (NATURALLY!)

That's interesting.. tbh I think its the girls that are really lightweight that have it the easiest, cause then they're going against dudes that are starving themselves and don't have as big an advantage in strength.

Another fine example of pussification by the media: There's an Axe commercial talking about "voortijdige zweetlozing", which literally means "premature sweating". Now it is somewhat funny, but why does everything that's natural need to be prevented? Okay, I hate to be around people who stink up the whole place, but now you have to have dry armpits or the women don't like you LOL. Here's the commercial: YouTube - AXE DRY - Voortijdige zweetlozing

Back