The Pussification Of Men...

Since you feel him, do you also sometimes wear dresses and accept drinks from men trying to flirt with you?
I do not.

---------- Post added at 05:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 AM ----------

Pink used to be for boys, you know.
This nigguh know his history. Back in the ancient Mediterranean times or some shit when they was having slavery emperors and shit would wear pink to show they manlyness.

You exfoliating nigga???? LMAO this shyt is hilarious however their are plenty of chicks who dig "pretty boys" still funny as hell though...

im diggin this track.. beat is dope and lyrical content/delivery nice job.

Is that really you?

I was just about to share this. Once me and my mates went out in drag for a birthday. I was wearing a proper wig, shaved my legs and arms (took...quite a while actually) and I wore a full dress, tights and pumps and a bit of makeup. I looked almost as good as that shemale on the right. We went to an area in Manchester called the Gay Village. Lots of transvestites, lesbians, the works. We got into a fight there, some guy was getting physical with his wife, I can't remember exactly, so we jumped in and split up the fight. Some guy who knew me actually said to me "wtf are you doing. You're a man" and didn't recognise me at all. Obvious at the time, I didn't give a **** what I was wearing, "Its my friend's birthday you prick!" or something. So in a way, it gives you a huge advantage in a hostile situation. The point I remember though about that night - I could walk up to any woman and kiss her. I literally kissed around 30 women that night and hooked up with one. I've done it before, over 30 girls in one night, as a man but to be honest, much better success rate that night. I didn't get turned down once. I actually tried not to speak because my deep voice ruined the romance. I was probably the only one out of the group to take it seriously but to be honest, the rewards were plentiful, I looked fabulous. I even got bought drinks by guys.

Everyone says about Gay Village, you can always pull there because the girls don't expect to meet single, straight guys and when they do, you have very little comp.

TPOM, I'm all against it. What do you propose to do about it?

hahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehehe!!!!!!! Oh shit thats some funny shit right there..LHFH!!!! Fuyck T.P.O.M. thats borderline perversion. Aye If I was a movie director Id make a whole comedy about that

help doing what?

People have done things for me that I would never imagine. I would say some of it was being in the right place at the right time and some of it came from them knowing me as a person. I will just say that you never know who knows who or who knows what...

... show your best self to people when you meet them.

One HUGE favor came from some lady I used to speak to on the elevator... (boy did people hate me for that one, I thought I was going to have to go into hiding for a few months - I went back to that building once and got ambushed with questions as soon as I stepped in the door...)

Some other stuff too from my military days. Ask any Army person what's the average amount of years a person has to be in to get to BNCOC... they'll normally say 7-9 years (used to be). I was finished with it in three years, thanks to people I ran into. They told me I was set... but I didn't want to stay in.

Most of the time, I never asked these people to do anything for me... I didn't even know they had the means to. It would be some sort of general convo and then they would say something like "What do you think about... (whatever)" and in my head I'd be like "damn... you're going to do that for me?".

... some of it reflected as a good thing on them too though. Sometimes the people that put you places benefit from your performance and what not. I guess it's the equivalent of signing a good artist or something. The person that finds the huge selling act normally gets an increase in status.

I won't go into details or specifics. Not necessary really. Let's just say that NONE of these people have probably ever played a rap record on their own and have only heard it on TV commercials.

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 AM ----------

If Rome feels that I'm a p-ssy,

Nope, I don't.

... would it matter though? For real?

People forget that this is a discussion board... we're discussing a topic. Not talking "personally" because I've never met anybody from FP.

Why are people so serious about other peoples opinions? People they don't know? Somebody explain that one too.

EVERYBODY has opinions and they aren't always the same. It's been that way since the beginning of time.

... I can read the KKK site and not get offended.

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------

We can all get along, I have no problems with anyone here.

All 10 of you. Not even the dude that wore the dress.

Last edited by a moderator:
It takes a village to raise a child...

Not The Village People

:cheers:

He was my nephew... everything I know about "manliness" came from my Dad, my Uncles and neighborhood dudes... they would ALL!!!!! stop you in your tracks if they saw you doing some ho shit. Now people just shake their heads and leave because the single Mom's get mad if you "CORRECT" their child.

This is the only song that came to mind after reading these replies... the hook mostly...

Okay that was funny.

But forreal, the way you went about it, that's on some trauma shit. What if that dude actually had gay feelings deep down, and MIGHT have been bi-curious. And then you "beat the gay out of him" like that, that's just messed up. I bet he gets semi's when looking at GQ magazine and then has a panic attack because he remembers how uncle rome would pummel him for thinking such thoughts. If it ain't your kid, why would you care?

And sadly, it is not you against the world. A LOT of parents have this mentality, especially in America. I understand if a parent is angry when their child ends up being gay, but this process of beating the gay out of em is not the way to go. There has to be another way..

Okay that was funny.

But forreal, the way you went about it, that's on some trauma shit. What if that dude actually had gay feelings deep down, and MIGHT have been bi-curious. And then you "beat the gay out of him" like that, that's just messed up. I bet he gets semi's when looking at GQ magazine and then has a panic attack because he remembers how uncle rome would pummel him for thinking such thoughts. If it ain't your kid, why would you care?

And sadly, it is not you against the world. A LOT of parents have this mentality, especially in America. I understand if a parent is angry when their child ends up being gay, but this process of beating the gay out of em is not the way to go. There has to be another way..

Dayum... quoted for truth. I'll say it again, "What you eat dont make me shidd... where's the love?"

Damn....I'm crying at how dude explained him being in drag "because it was a friends 18th birthday" as if that was the obvious answer

He's not my kid but he's my nephew. I think I already explained that we learned from the men in our family and he didn't have any around in his immediate family. I've been shot in the face with BB guns, cut across the face with can lids, locked out of the house until I went and fought people that messed with me, laid out flat on the football field (no pads) by older dudes, ... and all kinds of little meaningless toughening up things that happen between kids... I got up and dusted myself off, wiped the blood off of my face or whatever.... just like everybody else did. He was putting on make up and running around with dolls - because that's what he was being taught by his older sister. It WAS MY DUTY to intervene.

... and you're pretty much just spewing non-sense, I know the dude. He's good and probably more thankful than not.

How about everybody start talking about Lil B or Drake, we've beat this topic to death. 20 pages is enough. Feel however you want to feel about TPOM. This thread has become exhausting, lol. I'm starting to feel like Dr. Phil or something.

Is everyone having a good day, hope so. Did you like Ant's song?

Quit promoting TPOM and break out a football.

Reading your post and Jaylip's co-sign reaffirms... that it's REAL. What I did was out of care for his future well-being.

... and I'd do it again.

Send me your crybaby kids and I'll toughen 'em up. Rome Camp.

Sounds like some of you would last 30 minutes in Army Basic Training. They were on us before we even got off of the bus. The ones that weren't "tough enough" got sent back home. Some of them got sent back immediately, I thank the guys in my neighborhood for giving me the physical and mental toughness to make it through with no problems.

How about everybody start talking about Lil B or Drake, we've beat this topic to death. 20 pages is enough. Feel however you want to feel about TPOM.

Whoa whoa whoa... leave me outta tha argument man. Im sayin the same shidd i was sayin on multiple pages of this thread lol. The homophobia in the culture is reaching an astronomical level. Im all for takin a doll away from a lil boi and handing him a football, but the gettin beat by the older kids argument is comical at best. Just because you got ya az handed to you (from your own description of events lol) doesnt mean you are better prepared to serve this country lol. Boot camp is rough, but assuming that cats wouldnt 'last' cuz they wasn't locked out of the house for not fighting lmao... i mean seriously man you got me over here dying laughing at dat shidd... lol aww man. I've had my fair share of whoopins, gettin my az beat by parents as a disciplinary action, but never was forced to "Man Up" and Im now happily married, wit career/benefits, and beats lol. I'll take the non-locked out, non cut in the face by tin cans (LMAO) approach, and you can have yours, and we both can sleep at night knowin we are good where we are.

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

How about everybody start talking about Lil B or Drake, we've beat this topic to death. 20 pages is enough. Feel however you want to feel about TPOM. This thread has become exhausting, lol. I'm starting to feel like Dr. Phil or something.

Is everyone having a good day, hope so. Did you like Ant's song?

Classic Rome, trying to implore some type of "Finisher" post in the thread lol. It comes across as being sarcastic (lmao), so Im just gonna leave with this: Drake and Lil B have been discussed to death as well. This is culturally more imporant to discuss. I don't see the Dr.Phil resemblance. And lastly if you're exhausted, in the future, just don't reply sayin "im exhausted" lol cuz clearly you weren't TOO exhausted to just not say anything.

*No Hate, but I know you can take the constructive criticism lol.

Last edited:
and we both can sleep at night knowin we are good where we are.

Yeah, it wasn't as bad as it sounded. I was just comparing my "little boy" upbringing to a kid putting on make up and playing with dolls.

I will say that I could tell that some of the dudes that got sent home from basic... played with dolls. They were crying when the drill sergeants were screaming in their faces and told to get right back on the bus, lol.

I'm not trying say I'm he-man and it is getting ridiculous because no matter what I type... people can't seem to understand what I type. So.... let's talk about Lil B and Drake and end a lot of the misinterpretation.

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

Classic Rome, trying to implore some type of "Finisher" post in the thread lol.

This thread was finished the minute it stopped being about Ant's song. The rest were just pages of time-wasting. There's no "end" to a discussion like this. I'm just trying to ease out of it because most of the replies seem to be about something I posted, so when somebody posts something that references something I posted... I try to clear up what I was saying or try to give some sort of example... it's not working. (tried to add some humor here and there...).

Actually, there's nothing left to say... that hasn't already been said.

Some funny stuff in this thread though.

Where's Russell?

Thank you all for coming out, God Bless and Good Night

lmao I like how when someone presents a different side to the argument that you don't agree with you say "let's talk about something else, there's nothing more to say". This nigga's like the Bill O'Reilly of Future Producers.

You can keep pretending that it's acceptable to use physical force to change someone's behavior, but the only reason you did that was because you didn't like how he was acting. It's not that it was wrong or bad, you just didn't like it. That shows how sexually insecure you are, you have to change other people because you're concerned about your own identity. That kid probably would have turned out fine anyway, it's common for kids to do that stuff at a young age and then they grow out of it, not every case ends up being TPOM. And even if he did end up gay. What's wrong with that?

It's 2011. We don't have to keep breeding this hateful way of thinking.

lmao I like how when someone presents a different side to the argument that you don't agree with you say "let's talk about something else, there's nothing more to say".

... what else should I say, do you need somebody to talk to?

You can go back to page two and read my stance on everything. Thank you for your concern about my nephew... he's grown now... with a wife and kid.

You don't like that I threw a football at him and wrestled with him, lol. He caught the football and turned out to be a pretty decent football player and wrestler.

(pats self on back...)

To me, opening doors and offering seats and all that sh-t for women that you don't know or aren't trynna have sex with...that's madddd pussified.

That seems twisted. You're only kind to women you're trying to ****?
Chivalry isn't any kind of "pussification"..

lol sick dude

Me and my nephew have a great time when we get together. He's part of a rap group, knows how to use LIVE, REASON, FL Studio... all o dat. Guess who got him into emceein'...

Back