The Official NFL Season Thread

Simple fans relate elite qb's by the number of TD's he throws but that should not be the sole rating. We do not throw the ball as much as other teams. Passing has never been what the steeler offense was about we have always been a run first team so Ben never got to throw as much as other QB's. But now with the running game being crap Ben will get to throw more. You say we only won by a field goal against the 22nd ranked D. You do realize that ranking is based off ONE game right? The Steeler game LMAO. Last year the titans were ranked 7 in D. Hell based off one game we are ranked 20th in D does that mean we are the 20th best D in the league? LOL

LMAO, we're simple now? LOL, ben ISNT A PREMIER QB, get over it!
u wanna argue about the steelers d, i cant front, best d in football, been the best d for a long time, their running game is super inconsistent, all i got to say now, and it sucks cause all he was doin was his job, i think he was too hyped but POLOMALU>>>>>>>>>>>>>
god damnit, dude is the best in the league

and wtf is this, CRABTREE getting offered 20 mil over 5 years, with 16 mill guaranteed and he wants more?? this dude is ****ed up man, i dont even want dude playin in my city, trade his ***** ass out for a seasoned vet with talent...sooo pissed about crabtree

SMH @ Crabtree. He's getting some bad advice. I'd be pissed if I was in his camp.

As far as Ben goes. I'd put him in the top as far as current QBs go. Not historically elite but definetely great. Escape ability is uncanny. Playmaker definetly.

But what happens when his weight slows him down more than allow him to stay up. That's my question. He's good at extending a play but being big is going to be his gift and curse. The curse hasn't hit yet. All in all he's still good.

Still it's fcuk Big Ben, though. AFC North belongs to the Blackbirds this year!

Experts have my beloved cowboys at 8-8 or worse. Lol I don't put stock into their opinions but damn, everyone? I live near illadelph so everyone here hates em and oooooooo boy do we debate but what I can't understand are fans of afc teams just hating the cowboys.

Pittsburgh fans hate Dallas for the 70s.

Bet youll never find a cat that likes Dallas and the Skins at the same time.

Pittsburgh fans hate Dallas for the 70s.

Bet youll never find a cat that likes Dallas and the Skins at the same time.

Why do Pittsburgh fans hate the Cowboys for the 70's? We won 4 Superbowls in the 70's beating the Cowboys twice, the only 2 times we saw them.

Experts have my beloved cowboys at 8-8 or worse. Lol I don't put stock into their opinions but damn, everyone? I live near illadelph so everyone here hates em and oooooooo boy do we debate but what I can't understand are fans of afc teams just hating the cowboys. Makes no sense really. Hate the eagles or somethin, they got a dog killer. For real tho, what makes me sick are ppl who are fans of two division rivals. Caine u like the browns? Hell ****in no, right? Nigga gonna tell me " o my two favorite teams are cowboys and giants, I almost threw up.

LOL Cat like the cowboys and the giants wow

LIKE UM, LIKE UM,...LIKE UM YEAH I THINK THE, LIKE UM, BILLS, LIKE UM,
ellis%20lankster.jpg
ARE GHETTIN WOOPED

SMH @ Crabtree. He's getting some bad advice. I'd be pissed if I was in his camp.

As far as Ben goes. I'd put him in the top as far as current QBs go. Not historically elite but definetely great. Escape ability is uncanny. Playmaker definetly.

But what happens when his weight slows him down more than allow him to stay up. That's my question. He's good at extending a play but being big is going to be his gift and curse. The curse hasn't hit yet. All in all he's still good.

Still it's fcuk Big Ben, though. AFC North belongs to the Blackbirds this year!

LOL someone with some sense and a division rival no less. The Ravens will win the division again just not this year lol!

Why do Pittsburgh fans hate the Cowboys for the 70's? We won 4 Superbowls in the 70's beating the Cowboys twice, the only 2 times we saw them.

Even though Pittsburgh won versus Dallas, Dallas was the winningest franchise of the decade. Dallas went to 5 Super Bowls, winning 2, Pittsburgh went to 4 and won all 4. That was about all there was in football at that time. And they werent regional teams at that point, they were the first NATIONAL teams in the NFL. Their exposure worldwide (both teams) was undeniable for 10 years. 2 dudes that lived next door to each other could be one a Cowboys fan and the other a Steelers fan, in somewhere ****ed up like Utah or Singapore. People in other countries might not know **** about the NFL, but they knew who the Cowboys and Steelers were.

Their rivalry was created by pop culture. And it became even more huge than actually playing football could ever make it.

I hear that interview on Howard stern, couldn't remember his name tho. It's gotta be a stutter mixed with him being nervous. I wouldn't feel too damn bad for the man, he will be livin it up in a mansion drivin the cars we salivate over, he'll be just fine. Most athletes tho have interview mode where they don't say things like "my man over there" he will be fine just can't explain to the media like ur explaining it to ur ppls. Ravens steelers are always knock down drag out battles well more so now. The steelers are kinda Luke the older ravens, crazy defense little offense, champs. Difference tho is ravens had no qb and a good rb, steelers got both if Parker is health. F all that tho, giants cowboys Sunday man, takin off work n everything.

Anybody else ever been told ur too into football? Or react too over the top? I don't know about yall but a loss, especially a critical one,can put me in a bad mood for the day, and the next day at work. Not to the point of bein angry with others but just goin over it in ur head like these bum bastards playin like they don't care to win or lose lol I be tight about it. And if it's an eagles game, o lord have mercy the **** talkin I have to endure lol. Ppl who live in their teams area are good tho, imin enemy territory. Asmuch as I love football sometimes I wish wasn't so into it cause I sacrifice a lil sleep then have to work thatnight, be tired and mad cause I stayed up to watch a game we lost. But I can't jus sleep. I know Im not alone in this, ppl please tell me u Feel my pain?

Last edited:
Anyone watching the Cincinatti GB game?

Chad Ocho just scored a TD and did a lambeau leap into a couple natti fans. The dude just to his left in the GB jersey and backwards black hat patted him on the back and gave the finger plain as day. They zoomed in on it when they went to commercial. lol

Live TV is great.

Falcons vs. Pats.

The present (Brady) of the NFL vs the future (Ryan) of the NFL.

Best believe Brady gonna have some dirt on the back of his jersey this weekend. Hope we can lock down Moss.

the ****ing bills...**** they piss me off, losing to the dolphins without pennington, damn...

You're telling me. That's my home team.....you have no idea what a Monday at work is like in Buffalo after another loss (this time by an 0-3 team). So depressing.

We play another 0-3 team this Sunday (Cleveland). I bet you we lose again. I hope they fire Diq Jauron and make Bobby April, head coach as well as special teams...at least he has a backbone. Jauron needs to grow a pair. I'm still mad about punting on 4th & 1 against NE in week 1.

Ralph Wilson should just sell the team to Jim Kelly because he's been wanting to buy the team for years. Maybe then, Buffalo could get their roster and officiating straight.

Back