The Official Illuminati Thread

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWun6RkuN1c

Just stumbled across this and thought I'd post it. Feel free to comment. :monkey:

Very wierd and I think there is atleast SOMETHING up with the music industry...even if it's not the Illuminati ****. Questions? Questions? ??s. 9_9

gaga3ld4.gif

...meh.

That talk about Dame, Suge, J. Prince and Irv Gotti were going to start a distribution label. Jay-Z snitched told Universal. . . All (The 4) of their offices got raided in the same week .

Coincidence?

Jim ain't bitin' the hand that feeds him. . .

I've worked for Jay Prince, and another former boss of mine did accounting @ Murder Inc.

JayZ didn't "snitch on those dudes". Where do you guys get these stories? J himself will tell you who took him down. Inc had been under investigation long before all that with Deathrow, and Deathrow was pretty much done already, then because R.A.L. affiliated, they got pulled in. lol. That's how criminal activity under surveilance ends.

R.A.L., Deathrow, and the Inc were tied together for the longest. J. always stayed clean, Suge was always the tyrant that no one would speak on, and the Inc was just making music....all them started changing the way they moved not even quite simultaneously, nothing to do with music for the most part. To say more may be e-snitching.

And J. Beat his charges on affiliations in all that. The Inc's situation didn't even involve those dudes.

Their joint venture could still happen if they were all ever putting 100 into it to begin with(they suing each other and all that), and Dame wasn't part of that if memory serves me correct, could be wrong.

Aight, I never been on this side of the site before but I wanned to say something here, so if I'm doing this wrong, my bad.:D

Firstly, I didn't read through the whole thread where that wizard dude was talking about illuminati and all that silly sh1t but as far as I know, you weren't able to name what 'satanic ritual' that was. What you were seeing is some black dude's with heavy clothes and fire in the background. Thinking about it, if you had to take the fire away, it would look like a gangsta video shot in a broken down building.

I'm assuming you just saw fire and associated it with hell... Really now, you sound like a heavily indoctrinated Christian. No disrespect to Christians.. at all (all I'm saying is learn to think for yourself).

I've got no insight on how music videos are shot and ****, but based on what I've seen, the crew comes up with the ideas on what's going to be shot. So ye.....

Seriously though, stop being so damn paranoid dude. I can't even enjoy the video coz of you anymore, instead I'm busy argueing that it has nothing to do with a satanic ritual. We can argue this forever, I'm here with ma friends all night.

Now then, back to my beers, tired of ranting:rolleyes:.

you have no clue about what your talking about cuz your not even close to scratching the surface to be valuable

read "a tale of a pale horse" that see what your talking about is useless

Understanding Jay-Z's "Run This Town" Video Concept

Thursday, August 20 2009 2:38:46 am PDT YN True Story

21954873-ee2c2d8a5e5b74ad55b7abb2d1b0c6de.4a8c87bc-full.jpg

It's deeper than Mad Max.​
Director Anthony Mandler reveals the idea behind Jigga's next visual:
"There's a tone and feeling to the song, there's a militia, a march and a kind of rambunctious energy to it that, for me, I immediately wanted to tap into. I showed [Jay] some references from the classic rebellious zones of the world. We live in very orderly society in America, but when you get into Brazil, you get into the Middle East, you get into Africa, you get into Eastern Europe, when you get into places like that, there's a different sort of 'we run this town' [going on]. There's less order and more chaos. So we looked at a lot of those references, new photos and historical photos, to capture that kind of falling-apart feeling."
"We wanted you to feel uneasy throughout the piece," he said. "We wanted there to be a constant layer of tension through the piece. Even in the way I shot — where the camera comes by Jay, it doesn't stop on him, it goes to Rihanna — there's kind of this chaos of revealing and covering and concealing. And things happen offscreen that you don't see. I think people are really gonna flip on this."
riri-rtt.jpg

We live in very orderly society in America, but when you get into Brazil, you get into the Middle East, you get into Africa, you get into Eastern Europe, when you get into places like that, there's a different sort of 'we run this town' [going on]. There's less order and more chaos.

LOL GTFOH!

I guess massacres, wars on drugs, and other shyt happen in an "orderly society".

The video looks like it portrays an NWO future, and these people are rising against it lol.

Rihanna just looks evil.
Look at her ****in eyes!

LOL GTFOH!

I guess massacres, wars on drugs, and other shyt happen in an "orderly society".

The video looks like it portrays an NWO future, and these people are rising against it lol.

Rihanna just looks evil.
Look at her ****in eyes!

Yeah and we all know we should judge a book by its cover!

LOL GTFOH!

Rihanna just looks evil.
Look at her ****in eyes!
No Homie... Look @ her ****ing THIGHS.....

Got Damn FP...

I guess mascara n red nails will bring out tha demon in you, lol. Yall be trippin, n cosign on them thighs

Last edited:

Got Damn FP...

I spent a couple of mins just looking at em lol.

I'd do her hard and sloppy.
The Johnny Gan way.

006.jpg

But foreal, I don't get down with that horned sign.
She said it best herself:

good-girl-gone-bad.jpg

you have no clue about what your talking about cuz your not even close to scratching the surface to be valuable

read "a tale of a pale horse" that see what your talking about is useless

you do know william cooper himself almost stopped believing a lot of what he wrote in the book and even told people to completely disregard anything he ever said about aliens right?

Got Damn FP...

exactly. talk about pussification of men. dudes here see that first thing they think about is the moral integrity of the video. gotdamn.

fuck it. id go illuminati for some Rihana

Everyone always says "the biggest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world he doesn't exsist".

To my knowlege, there's no scriptural backing of that statement. There is scriptual backing in various alternatives of religion that most of his power lies in people beleiving he actually has power beyond the ability for you to allow yourself to be manipulated.

With that said, you beleive in this spaced out bullsh*t and actually care? Y'all some dancing puppets. I got Jay's number on speed dial and my kids don't know one of his songs.

Maybe I'd be concerned if we were talking about the themem music from Wow Wow Wubzi or "the Jump Arounds" ressurecting as "The Fresh beat Band". But seriously? Why do you guys act like these dudes have any real power whether they're evil or not. You guys weak enough to think anything they do with their time effects you?

And if it effects your immediate, you need to protect them better. But again, what power do these guys posess beyond that you're giving them out of fear of what you can't relate to?

Attacking people and labeling them as soon as they do something or look a way you're not familiar with? Hitler lives on through all of you.:cheers:

Last edited:
Just don't take any microchips and you'll be fine.
Whatever happens, has to happen, although it will be ****ed up.

Back