The Notorious "Set up pics" thread V.1000000.0 (56k warning)

i don see why people buy the mpc if they have sumthin like cubase,, you don't need 2 sequencer's,,if your using that for sampling that's fine but there's no point if you have cubase.
I had the mpc FIRST and even if I did buy cubase first I have them both for different reasons. Believe it or not some people don't like sequencing on a computer. I don't use cubase for sequencing, never have (and Cubase IS more than Just a sequencer). I was mainly using cubase as a host for VSTi's and VST's for a little while. I went a lept out of the window and bought spectrasonics trilogy and didn't have a way to use it because I actually was using Sonar for a while and couldn't get the wrapper to work right.

qbsfinest said:
I don't use cubase for mixing,, i use fruity loops for that with Gold Waves. I'm just saying if you just need the pads for drums, because cubase is your sequencer, you can get an mpd-16. Which is basically a mpc without all it's sequencing and editing capibilites(which you can do on a pc.

you just contradicted yourself...why do YOU need two sequencers? (fruity and cubase)

I DON'T HAVE CUBASE,,, I SAID "I DON'T USE CUBASE FOR MIXING", meaning i don't use it PERIOD. ure a lil' confused......:rolleyes:

qbsfinest said:
I DON'T HAVE CUBASE,,, I SAID "I DON'T USE CUBASE FOR MIXING", meaning i don't use it PERIOD. ure a lil' confused......:rolleyes:

SONNED,,,notice how rapmaster p hasnt replyed :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back