The Majors ARE watching FP...

So y'all are all reading thru 102 pages? Damn lol. Why dont you change the options? If i had to go thru 102 pages i would have given up on this thread a week ago lol.

Jersey8five6 said:
^haaa no doubt!

i got an endorsement from the remix kang!

evrybody go check out the beat on Biggrome's PMP page called "Tranquilizer"

one of the hottest joints out of any FP cat!

yo Rome, i don't know if u can see how many plays u get on PMP, but i keep that track on repeat! lol

Cool man, preciate it.

I've been on hiatus from making beats, I have to come up with a new style that nobody's doing... I haven't found it yet.

It's seems left field is what's in now... so that's the route I'll probably go.... and start submitting to PMP again. I got some subscribers and offers for Tranquilizer... and Tranquilizer is the only one out of my normal style... so that tells me, people aren't willing to buy my normal style.... Boo hoo...

hoo, I'm going to phukin' bed.... peace.

Mariah has finally got tired of my sexual advancements towards her. She has filed a sexual harassment suit against me. My feelings are hurt Mimi. I thought we had something special!

What's up with all the guests in this forum?

WTF are you scared of?

lol

We don't bite.

264 people looking at somebody post every 5 minutes.... smh

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you guys feel about getting a manager in the US if I live in New Zealand? Like a guy to shop my beats around to artists over there cause its kinda difficult for me apart from the obvious PMP and iStandard routes.

I want a free PMP account. Haha.:D Anyone that wants to give me one, feel free to contact me here or at Myspace.

On that note, I got to get ready for my first rehearsal with the orchestra here tonight. Got to make sure I play well so I can (hopefully) make my professional orchestral debut sometime in the fall.

Last edited:
ianscott111 said:
I want a free PMP account. Haha.:D Anyone that wants to give me one, feel free to contact me here or at Myspace.

On that note, I got to get ready for my first rehearsal with the orchestra here tonight. Got to make sure I play well so I can (hopefully) make my professional orchestral debut sometime in the fall.

good luck. dont phuck up. :D

If any of u majors still have Britney Spears' phone number do u mind PM'ing it to me? I have always had a thing for for her even if shes said to be a bit looney

Back