• "Keep Ya Head Up" D.J. Daryl by Tupac

Votes: 35 8.6%
  • "Let Me Ride" Dr. Dre by Dr. Dre

Votes: 77 19.0%
  • "Dead Presidents II" Ski by Jay-Z

Votes: 82 20.2%
  • "T.R.O.Y." Pete Rock by Pete Rock and CL Smooth

Votes: 103 25.4%
  • "Kick In The Door" D.J. Premier by The Notorious B.I.G.

Votes: 34 8.4%
  • "Dreams" Kanye West by Game

Votes: 59 14.6%
  • "Triumph" RZA by Wu-Tang Clan

Votes: 41 10.1%
  • "Louder" Alchemist by Big Noyd and Prodigy

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • "Be There"(New) Havoc by Havoc

Votes: 11 2.7%
  • "The Crossroads" D.J. Unik by Bone Thugs n Harmony

Votes: 37 9.1%
  • "You Don't Know" Just Blaze by Jay-Z

Votes: 43 10.6%
  • "Throw Your Handz In The Air" Kanye West by Prodigy

Votes: 13 3.2%
  • "Uzi (Pinky Ring)" RZA by Wu-Tang Clan

Votes: 20 4.9%
  • "Dead Bodies" Alchemist by The Game and Prodigy

Votes: 9 2.2%
  • "Nas is Like" D.J. Premier by Nas

Votes: 89 22.0%

• Total voters
dkp said:
Kanye West - Through the Wire. The reason I started producing

I dont know if its da best ever but its definately what made me get more into producing

I prolly say off tha top of my head that Wu Tang's Triumph is da best!!! Sick!!!

Last edited:
Stréetwíze Productnz said:
Yeah Dreams is nice, that deff up there with 'Snap Ya Fingaz' and 'This Is Why I'm Hot'.

^^^^ I hope your joking...its not the best beat ever but to put it with that shyt you named is like going up to Kanye at his dinner table and spitten in his plate. I hope you were just trying to get a quick laugh. LOL....What am I saying thats obviously what you were doing.

kahliljn said:
^^^^ I hope your joking...its not the best beat ever but to put it with that shyt you named is like going up to Kanye at his dinner table and spitten in his plate. I hope you were just trying to get a quick laugh. LOL....What am I saying thats obviously what you were doing.
HAHAH! Pretty sure it was just a joke... Made me laugh...

61Key said:
Shorty Wanna Be A Thug - 2Pac
(Top 10)

icon14.gif
icon14.gif
UP.......CO SIGN....cant forget California Love, and Hailmary, damn cant leave out hard core to the brain either, or Smile wit Face, damn you can throw 20 Pac tracks up there.....
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
icon10.gif

quote:

"^^^^ I hope your joking...its not the best beat ever but to put it with that shyt you named is like going up to Kanye at his dinner table and spitten in his plate. I hope you were just trying to get a quick laugh. LOL....What am I saying thats obviously what you were doing. "

Nope, not joking

other favourites (from the top of my head):
Bone thugs: Ressurection; For the love of money
Nas: It ain't hard to tell;
2Pac: life goez on, changes, wonda why they call you B*tch (to many really)
Dmx: slipping, party up
missy elliot:she's a b*tch
nore: OH no

Last edited:
Oh yeah guess whos bizack....lol....Kanye do got some bangers....You could even throw space ships, Move, and Get em High on the list.

Aye whats the track Missy got with BG and Juve??? Its produced by Timbo...now that shyt was hot 2....Its to many good production songs for their to be one great one

Shyt I think beats by the pound track they did for Master P was hot.
The one where P was like where the real niccas at right chere right chere.....yeah that track was hot.

Last edited:
I think kanye has produced better ish than dreams

its all personal preference

its sampled well, but its going to be sampled well - its kanye.

does anybody know the name of a real old jay z song, its got the like the dopest piano loop,,, its been driving me crazy cuz i cant find it
it was a 106 n park flashback a while ago, not hard knock life btw

i know its not much of a description, but thats really all i can remember of it lol

as20gp said:
dead presidents??

i aint even sure if they had a video for that

thats it, ur a life saver
i always just listened to the beginning so i skipped over this song when i was searching for it

greatest for what purpose... hotness/recognizable/longevity/creativity/amount of production/etc

I know NOBODY will agree with me but it's really an "unanswerable" question...

based soley on everyone's reaction/feeling when this song comes on and it's longevity...I'm going with...

Jump Around - House Of Pain

ha ha...I'm sure to get some hate for that one! lol...

really there are so many for so many different reasons...hard to say

Last edited:
well DJ Muggs is a beast..

but didnt them boys have beef wit Wu-Tang..

when i found that out.. i slowly started to dislike em

yeah Muggs is nice...never heard of Wu Tang beef...maybe...I'm not sure...

I can't not like someone because of their beefs tho...doesn't affect my ears, ya know? All good...just as long as it aint at me ha!

yeaa i guess... idk

i think house of pain took a label deal over wu-tang and there was some animosity..

but u gotta remember wu-tang clan are some sensitive dudes.. remember da whole biggie beef.. punchin Mase in da face breakin jaws and stuff.. all because of some comments said bout nas?

i aint no dipset head like that but santanas town/ and the DIPSET ANTHEM both go pretty hard for the a more recent pick, everytime i hear it, it still gets me hype.

That poll is stupid somebody put THEIR favorite beats up there, becaus Ive heard shyt better than all that, that poll alone should be 10 pages.

Back