The Game gets sued by 40 glocc

Man I can't take this. . .

This dude is the definition of a pussy.

I'm mad that Game's lawyer hasn't brought up 40 Glocc's history of bullying. Like when he stopped Baby's van in Compton, or when he ganged up on Plies.

Man I hope the judge finds out about that and denies that shit.

his 15 minits is over, but he still wants to leave his stinch. 4.5 mill? shiit.. if thats the case, game might as well beat that ass one more time. Break something!

Old news.

The lawsuit is old news, but they didn't have a figure on it. The 4.5Mil is ****ing outrageous!

1. 40 has no other way to earn a living so he must have seen this as his only opportunity to make it. He has no record deal. He's not going to work a 9-5 and he probably knows the music industry is over for him.

2. That video was the best interview I've ever seen with Game. He seemed composed throughout the video.

3. The lawsuit is embarrassing.

this was probly his goal from the get go.. he knew he can't rap good, and probly never make it.. sooo, he starts shit and hopes somebody would knock him TF out on camera.. wayne and birdie didnt go for it.. game caught the bait and was hooked. 40 was probly like Thank You Jesus!!

---------- Post added at 03:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 AM ----------

You can tell from the interview, he's embarrassed by what he's doing. smh

suing someone for a fight is second only to calling the cops in terms of a ****y ****h made *****t move. i actually got sued for 3000 dollars one time for putting someone through a wall but got that **** thrown out of court.

Last edited:
Back