The Game: Big Dreams, sampled??

Status
Not open for further replies.
orjanbeats said:
that beat is too choppy.. but its cool to hear cool&dre's sampled beats as well, i think their sampled stuff is way better than a lot of their composed stuff.. an exception would be yung joc - play your cards, that beat is bananas and it sounds like they played all the stuff in there

I too enjoy this track, I think the beat is hard and Game sounds re-energized. I think most of Cool & Dre's tracks are sick, but i'm not sure which Cool & Dre is better sampled beats vs. original composition. "Hate It or Love" has to be considered one of their best beats. As for their composition, just listen to "New York" by Ja.

smudge said:
I too enjoy this track, I think the beat is hard and Game sounds re-energized. I think most of Cool & Dre's tracks are sick, but i'm not sure which Cool & Dre is better sampled beats vs. original composition. "Hate It or Love" has to be considered one of their best beats. As for their composition, just listen to "New York" by Ja.

Their my personal fav. them dudes bring it every time.

Sample

I know the song too. Can't think of the artist tho. Alot of that is just the sample chopped up. They thru a few notes over the top and it made it sound like they played way more than they did.

Hot azz beat tho. I think all they added was that lead synth and the low strings that come in on the chorus.

Did you ever remember/figure out what this sample is?

Candi Staton

I learned it, and forgot again, lol. Candi Staton if I remember right. If I can find it again, I'll post.

Candi Staton - When Will I? I know she says "When will I ever be free" in that song but I don't think that's right. There's not enough feeling, umph, when she sings it.

^^^I think it's that song and someone else song the ver. he sampled. May be wrong. I keep running across this thread with a late night buzz. Lol. Tomorrow I can find it in 10 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back