The FP Legends...

BiggRome 2.0

Can you dig it ?
I would like to know where are the LEGENDS at...

Yes, I am one and if you don't believe it.... Ask MANO1

I look out for names that I wish well... BUT where are the names from FP on the lil bit o shit I look at?

---------- Post added 12-09-2012 at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-08-2012 at 11:59 PM ----------

I would like to know where are the LEGENDS at...

Yes, I am one and if you don't believe it.... Ask MANO1

I look out for names that I wish well... BUT where are the names from FP on the lil bit o shit I look at?

I will shit...

leave it at that... say sumpthing, lol.

Checkin in...better ask about me if you doubt the resume.

This guy was the hardest working man in ho business! ... and pussies got hurt and they banned on of the MOST VALUABLE ALL TIME MEMBERS...

Phuck MysteryE and his checking in thread, we bout beats and rhymes - not cheerleaders for other FP members. MF threw around some FP names because he sucked they azz. Get yourself "NET" famous. Erik you ain' never done shit but ride dyck and ... ummm coat tail.

I don't pussy foot with NONE of you mf's. Get on my TV screen or KICK ROCKS!

Me and mf's like Modus MADE this section.

... can anybody tell that I don't give a phuck (unless you have a big azz AND titties... new titty man here... halle Lou nah)

I still teach the kids on FP....

Young lurkin' ladies, listen to Daddy...

Last edited:
I'm gettin back in the studio in January to do my 6th project,"Northside 4:Clap Muzik". I didn't even get a chance to release my 5th on here..i released a couple joints from it tho and they were well-received. See if you can dig up that joint I did with Styles P and Lyrikill (another FP Legend).

I just want the acapellas. That's my fun.

We have REAL emcee on FP... and you mf's is scurred of him. Modus is a good dude, always delivers on the lyrics.

If I could teach the world of ... ho's...

Some of you come and go but as you have seen... once you come to FP.... YOU ARE FP ... umm

Erik is actually my homie and a partner with me in this music shit. If you got a problem with him, you got a problem with me. Straight up

Grome, you sound bitter.

Anyways, I have never claimed to have great music ability but I am confident in my business/marketing ability. I have promoted a culture of positivity and having people work together, pushing one another, in order to achieve more. People havent associated themselves with me because im waving pom-pom's, a lot of talented people share my ambitious, big picture mindset. I will not apologize for celebrating/congratulating the accomplishments of hard working individuals.

I'm sorry things haven't worked out for you musically, perhaps your attitude and approach are flawed and it's time to re-assess. I wish you the best of luck.

I havent started up no legendary threads or nothin' like that but i be postin' in other sections too like software mostly, and used to post in hardware but i sold all my hardware fuk hardware lol yea i said it, but hold up im sidetracking. yea i'v been around the boards before i even had this account, i lost my past word and made this account in uuum, i forgot, but yea i seen yall around and yall cool with me in my book, and yea rome i see you teachin the kids thats whats up, yall better listen, and modus yo i remeber you used to drop albums and tracks all the time up in this section... i been gone for a minit but so they banned you? Thats probly why i come back to FP and its .... Different.

None of yall trap wannabe dudes are fuucking with the one cat that used to blow MFers away by 10 votes or better. ATLCrunkman.

Grome, you sound bitter.

Anyways, I have never claimed to have great music ability but I am confident in my business/marketing ability. I have promoted a culture of positivity and having people work together, pushing one another, in order to achieve more. People havent associated themselves with me because im waving pom-pom's, a lot of talented people share my ambitious, big picture mindset. I will not apologize for celebrating/congratulating the accomplishments of hard working individuals.

I'm sorry things haven't worked out for you musically, perhaps your attitude and approach are flawed and it's time to re-assess. I wish you the best of luck.

Hi Erik

Erik is a great guy, except for 2 exceptions. He once banned me from a Coop ustream, and he's a Dolphins fan.

Not to knock ur angle Romey Rome, but I think the better question is: Who (on FP) is actively working (and getting placed) on upcoming projects?

Most everybody I know off FP getting placements. I steady see dudes on my Twitter timeline posting songs they did with artist. Then again 90% of them don't post on FP anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Erik is a great guy, except for 2 exceptions. He once banned me from a Coop ustream, and he's a Dolphins fan.

doplhins fan...damn, thats a hard :(
Most everybody I know off FP getting placements. I steady see dudes on my Twitter timeline posting songs they did with artist. Then again 90% of them don't post on FP anymore.

Kinda seeing this same.

I wasnt online lately cuz ive been busy working on projects, somehow after my first placement everything tooked off, so technically FP was great place to start off.

Erik is actually my homie and a partner with me in this music shit. If you got a problem with him, you got a problem with me. Straight up
lol, reminded me of that Lil Scrappy song.

He posted a paragraph, I guess I'll read it...

I know he showed lots of support to the serious guys back in the day. He even added me on a Twitter feed, I used to crack up at you guys.

Funny random stuff.

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

Grome, you sound bitter. Anyways, I have never claimed to have great music ability but I am confident in my business/marketing ability. I have promoted a culture of positivity and having people work together, pushing one another, in order to achieve more. People havent associated themselves with me because im waving pom-pom's, a lot of talented people share my ambitious, big picture mindset. I will not apologize for celebrating/congratulating the accomplishments of hard working individuals. I'm sorry things haven't worked out for you musically, perhaps your attitude and approach are flawed and it's time to re-assess. I wish you the best of luck.

Now I feel bad. e-Fight back!

Ha ha, good ish. Nah, the music thing wasn't going to pan out for me. I was too lazy to take it seriously.

If you're just clicking around making "bangaz" you're pretty limited longevity wise. If you want a music career... I think you have to take the time and put in the effort to "LEARN" music.

Music Theory is like Chinese to me. I'm a hobbyist... I'm barely that now-a-days. Hip Hop has become sort of uninspiring since nobody puts any effort into their lyrics. Just mention drinks and women and you're on top for 3 or 4 months now.

The entertainment field wouldn't suite me anyway. I need to work in a field where people don't backstab, lie and cheat as part of the general operating procedures. How many groups have broken up over the years over the music biz? Dudes that grew up eating ramen together fall out.

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

this is a horrible thread

I agree. After awhile you can't delete 'em though. Just make 'em fun and entertaining if you can.

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

Not to knock ur angle Romey Rome, but I think the better question is: Who (on FP) is actively working (and getting placed) on upcoming projects?

I would say the 1% on that one.

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

I just saw TwanBeatMaker on WSHH with some dude. I thought "that name sounds familiar..." He USED TO post one here, lol. I guess that's key.

... go where the rappers are, not the producers.

If this site were called FUTURE PRODUCERS AND RAPPERS... maybe more would happen. Who knows.

Happy Music Making!

Last edited:
I just saw TwanBeatMaker on WSHH with some dude. I thought "that name sounds familiar..." He USED TO post on here, lol. I guess that's key.

... go where the rappers are, not the producers.

If this site were called FUTURE PRODUCERS AND RAPPERS... maybe more would happen. Who knows.

Happy Music Making!

Yup. Makes me wish I had the same internet outlets 15 years ago....

Yup. Makes me wish I had the same internet outlets 15 years ago....

I believe you would know how to use it to it's full advantage. Some people are living right smack dab in the middle of everything and their version of grinding is upload and wait.

I guess the best thing going as far as exposure is cloudkillers. Heard they're legit or something.

cloudkillers.com

Back