The-Dream maybe the next T-Pain

The-Chronics89 said:
Hes a song writer, not so much a singer. I dont think hes the kinda dude to pimp himself out to anyone and everyone like T-Pain, and his voice isnt catchy or memorable in the way that T Pain's is (Thats what makes a hook)..its his writing style that makes him so distinct..I cant see it happening but who knows..

T-PAIN pimps himself out? I cant beleive some of the comments i read on here sometimes...What would you have him do? Sit in the same room everyday with one or two artists? As a musician he's trying to work as much as possible on as many different projects as possible...Your ignorance amazez me....

EMAG-A said:
T-PAIN pimps himself out? I cant beleive some of the comments i read on here sometimes...What would you have him do? Sit in the same room everyday with one or two artists? As a musician he's trying to work as much as possible on as many different projects as possible...Your ignorance amazez me....
Lmao calm down man it wasnt meant in a derogatory way, just something I used for 'lack of a better phrase'. Hes bout his business and hes doing big things, I respect that. Just making the point that I cant see The Dream doing the same thing. And as I said, I dont know Dream so who knows what could happen. No hate here and I apologise if my inappropriate phrasing came off as ignorant. Ill remember that when I post next time:cheers:

Peace
TC

Last edited:
Man some of you'll dudes on here are lame as fuyck!!! If I was to see some of you'll in person Id probably slap the shyt out of you and make you empty your pockets....smh at the lames on FP

kahliljn said:
Man some of you'll dudes on here are lame as fuyck!!! If I was to see some of you'll in person Id probably slap the shyt out of you and make you empty your pockets....smh at the lames on FP

What makes someone a lame?

Mr.C said:
dmensah1 said:
Ive heard t-pain sing live without the effects, dude actually can sing pretty well. he's no usher or charlie wilson but he does his thing.

quote]

Sing "pretty well" w/o the effects? u havent heard the new jack swing tribute.....LOL...google it

like artists dont have bad nights? lol ill check it out tho.

I don't know if The Dream will be ON alotta songs, def know he will be writing alot. lmao @ chase "the words of a broke person"

ChaseNCashe said:
The words of a broke person.

LOL

And also the dude was talking about T-Pain knowing his limitations....don't we all have limitations??? T-Pain never said he could sing or is a vocalist. Him being limited in one area, may force his creativity in another area in order to overcome that.

Last edited:
kahliljn said:

Man this forum is full of some ******* that'll say some stupid **** like this.

markusv3001 said:
Man this forum is full of some ******* that'll say some stupid **** like this.

Prime example of what a lame is...You felt like this post pertained to you so you responded..

kahliljn said:
Prime example of what a lame is...You felt like this post pertained to you so you responded..
yep, I took it as you we talking to me cause you posted right after me. and I don't like tpain either but for you to say

"Man some of you'll dudes on here are lame as fuyck!!! If I was to see some of you'll in person Id probably slap the shyt out of you and make you empty your pockets....smh at the lames on FP"

thats internet bangin at its worst, cause it aint called for

haha man yall dudes be defendin these artist likes dats you woman or something. haha dats hilarious to me. Anyway its also funny how the thread about The Dream got turned into a T-Pain thread. Anyway my two cent. I think The Dream cd is amazingly well writtin. Its a CD i put on a listen to the whole thing and that is surprising because i aint think iw as gon like it at all. As far as him being the next T-Pain..idk about that. I found alot of respect for T-Pain when i saw a video of him in the studio on his laptop doin instrumental and playin bass and all that..i was like dis dude is a real musicians. i got respect for that. But him a dream may sounds similar but The Dream aint the next T-Pain. the person we really need to be dissin is dat nigga Sean Kingston. That who cant sing. at least to me.

And for the record...just cause i dont like it, that DONT MEAN IM HATIN! im so sick of people being labeled as haters cuz they dont like somethin..if i dont like it i dont like it..period..i aint hating.

The Three Commandments to Hip Hop on Message Boards

1) You cannot have an opinion, having an opinion will label you automatically as a hater, once this happens you'll be challenged and will go back and forth trying to defend yourself against individuals who will rebuttal your statements and opinion to the point you'll actually start thinking you are.....in fact......a hater.

2) Do not post good news about a artist you enjoy to hear. Individuals often love to play king of the hill card and start comparing your artists to their artists using the > and < symbols. Instead of taking artists for who they are and what they do, this must be done to show dominance or "ownership" over who's better, when this was never the intention of the original poster mentioning his/her artist.

3) Never take anything to heart on the internet. Individuals often type lengthy paragraphs (some not even including breaks) to establish a barrage of facts, opinions, and insults to get your temperature rising. The game is simple. Regardless of the topic, fuel the fire, let the individual rise, insult him, and leave him/her embarassed to establish e-cred amonst people you don't know.

Back