The Biggest Success From FP... Who?

Shondrae

The Heavyweights

And the cat who did the production work for classic Ice Cube (I forgot his FP name)

Last edited:
Whoops! Shondrae hands down. Forgot dude was from FP.

Heavyweights didn't do much though did they?

I think the Ice Cube producer was name WallBangerz on here, he had a classic thread that gave out a lot of music biz info.

Who else?

I posted this because I saw Team Green featured on PMP. Their photos look like they're having fun.

Last edited:
Shondrae hands down...

Runner up....

Chase N Cash(Surf Club)? I'm asking, not telling, but they work with Jay and Kanye now did stuff with Eminem and Wayne, started with Polow the Don. I don't think anyone's outdone all that.

Yeah, that Em and Wayne song was top of the food chain. I only hear about HitBoy now though for some reason. I know Chase started rapping for a minute.

Yeah Bangladesh easily, I don't feel right calling him shondrae since I wasn't around here when he was lol

Shondrae wasn't on here that much, nor Chase, that I know of. You could throw Canei in there as well, if it's just people who posted on here.As far as Regular posters DjayCas, Andrew Lloyd, and Maestro. There's some secretive dudes on here to, that have some success. THE MAJORS ARE WATCHING!

Andrew Lloyd "Webbear" aka as20gp.

Last Lil Wayne record (Carter IV me thinks), Mac Miller, Young Jeezy, etc...

And he is just beginning to do some serious damage.....

Canei sent me some work from home spam one day... I was like wtf?

It had his name as the sender, the next day I got it again and it had some fake name.

Last edited:
I think dudes like Drew are the next up for great things on FP. Unlike Bang, I don't think Drew has come anywhere close to peaking

^^^^^dudes come out the woodworks when they do something big. Then they disappear....till something else big come up.

^^^IDK. There were two females that were doing some great things who were on FP. One was Precious P (I think her name was). She was cool. I forgot the other female's name.

appreciate all the mentions, im just out here working. I dont wanna be one of those people that just come around everytime i got something to promote, i try to be apart of the discussions, battles whatever is going on around here. It gets hard too though but i try

on behalf of myself & Team Green, we always appreciate where we came form which was this site.

appreciate all the mentions, im just out here working. I dont wanna be one of those people that just come around everytime i got something to promote, i try to be apart of the discussions, battles whatever is going on around here. It gets hard too though but i try

on behalf of myself & Team Green, we always appreciate where we came form which was this site.

That's why I give you credit because you could of been like the rest stunting and fronting

Back