The Best Beat I Have Ever Made. (GODDDAMMMITT) F4F

musicbyme

Okay...so I am very proud of this one. I call this one GODDAMMIT. I probably spent close to 50 hours producing this one. If you listen to it multiple times you will always hear something different. I use over a hundred samples in addition to the original beat and instruments itself. I only use vocal samples. The last minute is one of my favorite moments in any of the music I have done. EVER. It is a tribute to those lost in the Colorado shootings using real police calls from the scene. PLEASE leave a comment and a LIKE on youtube and I will feel like the 50 hours plus was worth it! And always feedback for feedback. THANK YOU!
GODDAMMIT - INTENSE CHILL HIP HOP INSTRUMENTAL - CDQ - CHANIN - YouTube

I really enjoyed this one. The underlying intensity clashed perfectly with the slow and calm parts. Nice work.

Thank you very much. And thanks for the youtube comment! I really like your remix. Nicely mixed and a good song to do a remix of. Keep doing your thing

Really really nice, i like that main vocal sample melody a lot and the mix is nice and crisp. Its got a very nice vibe but i feel like maybe the intro is a little to long like it takes to long for the beat to get up and capture peoples attention but its just my opinion. Great beat all around though man i can definitely hear that in a dark movie score.

check me out when you get a chance
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ot-new-beat-thats-gonna-blow-you-away-459042/

Really really nice, i like that main vocal sample melody a lot and the mix is nice and crisp. Its got a very nice vibe but i feel like maybe the intro is a little to long like it takes to long for the beat to get up and capture peoples attention but its just my opinion. Great beat all around though man i can definitely hear that in a dark movie score.

check me out when you get a chance
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ot-new-beat-thats-gonna-blow-you-away-459042/

Thanks a lot for your feedback! I like your beat although I'm not feeling the snares or the "heys" I think it could use a new mix but it has potential. Unforgettable is such a great sample always. Keep it up

whoa this shit is deep! i gave it a second listen and its basically something straight out of a Christopher nolan film ;)

Hit me back with soem feed if you could im the longtime lurker beat tape thread

whoa this shit is deep! i gave it a second listen and its basically something straight out of a Christopher nolan film ;)

Hit me back with soem feed if you could im the longtime lurker beat tape thread

Thanks a lot! I would love to score a Christopher Nolan film one day haha. I listened to a few of your songs on your thread. My favorite was probably the one at 10:30 , has a great sound. You have a lot of range which is a good thing in this business. You can accommodate to any artists' needs. Keep doing your thing and thanks again for taking the time to watch and leave a comment.

Greetings there.

I like the depth of the emotion in this. Nice work. The intro was a little long, but I like the feel of this. If anything, the engineering could have some more clarity, as it will make the feel in this more prominent and pronounced. Nice tribute.

Please return the feedback: https://www.futureproducers.com/for.../sorcerers-spell-|-experimental-|-f4f-458664/

- TTT

Thanks. It isn't mastered so once it is it should have more clarity. I'm actually a big fan of your stuff and have your youtube channel bookmarked on my browser. You have a very unique sound. keep it up

Back